Audi A4 The Audi A4 model offers nimble handling and performance that makes it one of the leading cars in its class. Read more about the Audi A4 in the Audi A4 review.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

ATTN: NOOBS (New Members)

Search this Thread

Old 10-28-2006, 05:40 AM
5th Gear
Default RE: ATTN: NOOBS (New Members)

ORIGINAL: fher7096

chaos92287
Thanks for helping me understand. I am a noobie myself and I know I will ask a repeat question so I am trying to cover my *** before I do.haha
no prob man. its inevitable that people will ask repeat questions. even i do it sometimes. the search function takes a little gettin used to and u wont always find ur answer. however others might be able to find it searching jus cuz they searched for it in a dif. way. the flaming does get out of control sometimes and people just start flaming wars for stupid *** reasons. the thing that really gets me is when someone jus comes on the forum and their first post is a question that is literally one the first page.

ORIGINAL: 2007BLACK2.0T

I am leading into Audi believeing that it will make an all around better show car, due to the fact it is definitely an all around better everyday driver due to the 4 wheel drive. The kid Bobby who has the sick A4 hooked up who everyone likes, is friends with my friend Anthony who is in TWC COMPETITION, which is pretty much the top all around show car team in the US. He has a M3 which has around 80K in upgrades in the car. I am trying upgrade to a new level which will be the RS4 in the long run (2yrs). One of my other friends had made a 996T Turbo Stage 3 2003 Porsche into a show car. He also had the first Stage 3 S/C M3 in the U.S. (his name is martin), I don't know if anyone else on this forum came from E46fanatics.com and is from Long Island, would most likely know of him. But I am trying to step up the level of quality of car to Mod. SO the A4 is just taking the place for 2yrs to let me grow as a businessman and let me make enough money to step up the game of modding cars.
sickk! u are so lucky man. i wish i could get an rs4 or even a b7 a4 lol. defintely keep us posted when you get that rs4. do u have a link to that m3 or a4? i wana see those beasts

Old 10-28-2006, 04:30 PM
1st Gear

If you go to http://www.twcompetition.com/ that is there home site. My friends full name is Anthony Persuad, he has the white M3 for the east coast team. I have pictures of his car if you would want I can send them to you via email, you could private message me your email address if you want. I don't have any pictures of bobbys car but he has his own company and website http://www.dtcdesigns.com/dtc/ and his car is the car that is on the hompage and all throughout the website, his car is sick too. But my friend Martin's 996t porsche is shittin on both of them, even though how ridiculous there cars are. But yea, I'm really trying to get the RS4 right after this lease is up.

Old 10-28-2006, 04:34 PM
Site Moderator

If you go to http://www.twcompetition.com/ that is there home site. My friends full name is Anthony Persuad, he has the white M3 for the east coast team. I have pictures of his car if you would want I can send them to you via email, you could private message me your email address if you want. I don't have any pictures of bobbys car but he has his own company and website http://www.dtcdesigns.com/dtc/ and his car is the car that is on the hompage and all throughout the website, his car is sick too. But my friend Martin's 996t porsche is shittin on both of them, even though how ridiculous there cars are. But yea, I'm really trying to get the RS4 right after this lease is up.
Dont mean this in a condisending way or to be suggestively negative or anything like that, but, how old are you?

Old 10-28-2006, 04:36 PM
1st Gear

23, but have a fulltime financial planning business.
oh yea the kid who owns the 100k 996t turbo porsche and the kid who owns the m3 which is worth nearly 100k, martin who owns the porsche is 21 and anthony is 26, but I don't know bobby that well but he is like 27~28 i think.

Old 10-28-2006, 04:49 PM
Site Moderator

23, but have a fulltime financial planning business.
oh yea the kid who owns the 100k 996t turbo porsche and the kid who owns the m3 which is worth nearly 100k, martin who owns the porsche is 21 and anthony is 26, but I don't know bobby that well but he is like 27~28 i think.
I dont care if you are the guy who shovels the elephant crap at the zoo, i was just wondering about your age is all. But its great to hear that you and your friends are so successful at such young ages. Hope you are saving for retirement cuz Social Security is out of the question for your generation

Old 10-28-2006, 04:55 PM
1st Gear

Being a financial planner, I am specialized in long term care and estate planning and anything dealing with medicare and medicaid. So I'm not too worried about retirement, I think i know more about retirement than you would think and the best ways of going about it. But yes you are definitely right when you say that Social Security MAY not be available when I am going to retire, but it's so interesting how the government still charges me for it, LOL, thats the US government for you, they want everything and they give nothing.

Old 10-28-2006, 05:00 PM
1st Gear

1.8T, you mind me asking how old you are, I'm assuming you are definitely not in your 20's........(correct me if I'm wrong though)

Old 10-28-2006, 05:04 PM
Site Moderator

Being a financial planner, I am specialized in long term care and estate planning and anything dealing with medicare and medicaid. So I'm not too worried about retirement, I think i know more about retirement than you would think and the best ways of going about it. But yes you are definitely right when you say that Social Security MAY not be available when I am going to retire, but it's so interesting how the government still charges me for it, LOL, thats the US government for you, they want everything and they give nothing.
I never doubted your knowledge of retirement? Im just saying an RS4 is like 25 years worth of items off the dollar menu at wendy's when you are 65. Its a joke, you dont need to get all technical on me. If you investigate the US dep of treas. and SEARCH, you can find out pretty easily that in 30-40 years there will be nothing left. There are all sorts of variable influenced equations that can change anything though. The facts are at the rate ss is going out compared to how much is "going in," anyone who is counting on ss in 30-40 years is fooling themselves and should be prepared otherwise.

Old 10-28-2006, 05:07 PM
Site Moderator

1.8T, you mind me asking how old you are, I'm assuming you are definitely not in your 20's........(correct me if I'm wrong though)
Im 26. I should have said "our generation" when I said "your generation." But if im fucked your deffinately fucked. I work for a mortgage company and cobroker with CPA's, Financial planners etc. So I know YOUR KIND.

Old 10-28-2006, 05:10 PM
1st Gear

Trust me when I say the government is definitely trying to create new programs to take place of SS and it is not guaranteed that SS will go by the wayside just because of cetain projections, also it doesn't mean that they will change the qualifications for SS, so that there is "less" going out and more coming in. Eventually there will probably be an alternative program to SS anyhow, ur right.

Quick Reply: ATTN: NOOBS (New Members)