Audi A4 The Audi A4 model offers nimble handling and performance that makes it one of the leading cars in its class. Read more about the Audi A4 in the Audi A4 review.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

ATTN: NOOBS (New Members)

Search this Thread

Old 10-26-2006, 09:22 PM
Default RE: ATTN: NOOBS (New Members)

The search feature on this site really sucks first off. It is not very user-friendly, but after a while you can get used to how to use it.

What really pisses me off is when someone with 0-1 posts gets on and types something so fast that half the words are spelled incorrectly and the sentences aren't complete. Then they ask a ton of questions and expect somebody to take their time to answer the questions when they can't even take the time to write in complete sentences.

Something like:

"Heyg uys im intrested bout that chip fopr my car. But if i endf up with that othr car I might wants somethin diff. You know? anyone have that happen to them? I kinda liked the redness in the car but i mgiht get the blu... is the blue a faster option? let me know"

Not all Idiots are Noobs, not all Noobs are Idiots, but all Idiots are and always will be Idiots.

Old 10-26-2006, 09:24 PM
1st Gear

I think I will make a bumper sticker out of that LOL.. I like it =]
ORIGINAL: AvantGarde02

Not all Idiots are Noobs, not all Noobs are Idiots, but all Idiots are and always will be Idiots.

Old 10-26-2006, 09:25 PM

How much HP will a BOV get on my 2.8? and does a CEL light mean I'm going to jail?

Old 10-26-2006, 09:25 PM
5th Gear

its because of the noobs that the search feature sux. they clutter the boards with so many questions that when you try and search for your problem, half the threads you get are post where someone is flaming a noob and telling them to search. so finding your answer is now even more difficult. fcukin retarded noobs (<--note that doesn't apply to all noobs)

Old 10-26-2006, 09:32 PM

Searching this would have done nothing, I wanted to have this out here for all the newbies that seem to be increasing greatly this month. I do realize that this has been discussed and i see the irony in it.

Old 10-26-2006, 09:34 PM
5th Gear

lol ya it was just a joke. noobs will always be noobs. and they will continue to post stupid **** despite our best efforts

Old 10-26-2006, 09:35 PM
1st Gear

I think you need to gain more FIRST HAND knowledge of modding a car, before you start caling people out, I may be a NOOB to this FORUM, but I have been modding out cars for years. First off you're only a first year member and it doesn't seem you have too much HANDS ON experience, so you might be catching yourself asking questions that may have been answered because a certain TERM you put into the search engine didn't show too many threads. So before you start going off by the mouth realize you're pretty much a NOOB to modding cars, step up your game before you start calling people out!!!!!!!

Old 10-26-2006, 09:43 PM
Zombie Defense Force

Hey play nice or I’m locking this thread. The noobs will never go away get used to it. People wont search get used to it. Remember no one is holding a gun to you head telling to you answer all the noob questions. If you’re angry about the question don’t answer it.

Old 10-26-2006, 10:00 PM

Just a bunch of Anti-NOOBites!

Old 10-26-2006, 10:08 PM
1st Gear

I have posted this on every forum that has knocked on noobs and the search. Every possible question about these cars has probablly been asked on this forum already. That is what makes this a forum. After you hang out here for a while you are always going to see some of the same repeat posts everyday. If everyone just sat at home and used the search all day there would be NO new posts here.

Quick Reply: ATTN: NOOBS (New Members)