Audi A4 The Audi A4 model offers nimble handling and performance that makes it one of the leading cars in its class. Read more about the Audi A4 in the Audi A4 review.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

ATTN: NOOBS (New Members)

Search this Thread

Old 10-26-2006, 07:45 PM
Default ATTN: NOOBS (New Members)

Now I am definately not the most knowledgable person here, nor have I been here the longest. But it seems to me like there are a ton of new members that have joined in the past month. There are some things you all need to know about Audi Forums.

There is a Search Engine on the site, that will search the threads throughout the whole site, or specific parts. USE IT. I dont know how many posts I have seen recently that are repeats of posts that have been around forever, but its definately too many.

Think before you post. Like our one friend learned when he asked were to find S4 emblems for his 1.8, you will get ripped apart if you ask stupid questions. This site is ment for people to learn about their Audi's and ask relevant questions to other Audi owners. Just dont be stupid. Everyone here is extremely helpful, but Im sure we all get sick of answering the same damn questions. Ok, done venting for now, anyone else who wants to add some helpful info for noobs please feel free. Just remember

SEARCH BEFORE ASKING!

Old 10-26-2006, 07:48 PM
1st Gear
Default RE: ATTN: NOOBS (New Members)

wow, impressive
teaching fellow noobs the what-to-do's and what-not-to-do's

i love it

Old 10-26-2006, 07:52 PM
1st Gear

what's this K04 everyone keeps talking about???[8D]

Old 10-26-2006, 07:58 PM

buyfire, you're a funny guy Oh and this doesnt apply to all new members, some of you know exactly what you're talking about, and are a good addition to the site. my hat's off to you that do...

Old 10-26-2006, 07:59 PM
4th Gear

cheers !

that guy that wanted the s4 grill got reamed

Old 10-26-2006, 08:01 PM
1st Gear

I think its the new Krispy Kreme Doughnut thats comming out next month... yummm yumm
ORIGINAL: buyfire

what's this K04 everyone keeps talking about???[8D]

Old 10-26-2006, 08:03 PM

I disagree with your point of view and hope you have a pleasant day.

(This post has been edited for content)

Old 10-26-2006, 08:06 PM
2nd Gear

I can deal with somewhat dumb questions as long as they search first. If you can't find the answer then ask. Something that seems very common sence or a stupid question sometimes isn't all that obvious to someone else. I would rather have it asked than that person not post because they are scared of getting flamed.

Now as for the search button. I find that it is somewhat hard to see. If this is your first time on the site, you have to look around to find it. What we really need is for the search button to be bigger, stand out, and it should have a search button and a space next to it where you can type stuff in. If its right at the top of the page where it is on many sites, people can find it much easier and use it. I think this would help eliminate some of the repetative posts.

Old 10-26-2006, 08:33 PM
Zombie Defense Force

klum00 Search
this has been posted a million times. never works

Old 10-26-2006, 09:16 PM
5th Gear

^^^^^hahahaha

Quick Reply: ATTN: NOOBS (New Members)