Audi A4 The Audi A4 model offers nimble handling and performance that makes it one of the leading cars in its class. Read more about the Audi A4 in the Audi A4 review.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

ARIF'S VIDEO!

Search this Thread

Old 02-23-2006, 01:09 PM
2nd Gear
Default RE: ARIF'S VIDEO!

Glad to hear you got it runnin right arif. But it really doesnt look as fast as it should. I only have the elim rs....with stock intake, stock cat, stock ic, and we would be very close. Once you turn up the boost, you will love it I belive though. And can't you run like 22 with a fmic? I know I will be.

Old 02-23-2006, 01:17 PM
3rd Gear

ORIGINAL: quattrosedan

Glad to hear you got it runnin right arif. But it really doesnt look as fast as it should. I only have the elim rs....with stock intake, stock cat, stock ic, and we would be very close. Once you turn up the boost, you will love it I belive though. And can't you run like 22 with a fmic? I know I will be.
Renn-art said I should be alright up to 20psi with a pump gas and up to 25psi with a race gas.

I'll turn to boost up soon but no rush

Old 02-23-2006, 01:20 PM
Site Moderator

ORIGINAL: aRIf

ORIGINAL: quattrosedan

Renn-art said I should be alright up to 20psi with a pump gas and up to 25psi with a race gas.

I'll turn to boost up soon but no rush

All I know is i remember the first day it was running right and when it bossted 20psi that was intense (when we were getting on the freeway) then poof nothing (duct tape!) Let me know when you turn the boost up and we'll do another video and show these people who say its slow.

Old 02-23-2006, 01:32 PM
3rd Gear

yes we will onepoint8tee

Old 02-23-2006, 01:39 PM

Rev more... get a bigger exhaust/cat...

get some 3" piping w/ a Labree 3" Testpipe...

When does the HP drop on a GT2871R elim? what RPM? im guessing if you were to shift 500-800 RPMS later w/ 20 PSI boost... you would be MUCH faster... esp. if you have the 3" pipes w/ 3" test pipe.

Old 02-23-2006, 03:25 PM

dude put a pendolum, that way when you start pulling, we can see how much g's you output.

Pendulum = just a string with a wheight on the bootom holding off the rear view mirror.

Old 02-23-2006, 03:35 PM

You could get a GTECHPRo RS or SS to give you an estimate of your times..

http://www.gtechpro.com/

its 200 for the SS and 300 for the RS...

If you want want to drive to they dyno everytime you crank up the boost, or add a mod... or fix a leak.. or whatever.

Old 02-23-2006, 03:41 PM
3rd Gear

ORIGINAL: InsaneHatter

You could get a GTECHPRo RS or SS to give you an estimate of your times..

http://www.gtechpro.com/

its 200 for the SS and 300 for the RS...

If you want want to drive to they dyno everytime you crank up the boost, or add a mod... or fix a leak.. or whatever.
I did not read good things about this item. I also wanna know so badly.

accually there was an TT last night on hw and we were head to head and he claimed that he got 260 under the hood.

Old 02-23-2006, 03:45 PM

Eh, i mean it obviously cant tell your AF.. and it can be quite accurate.. never really tested them

260WHP?

the audi tt weights the same as a A4....

I still think you need to get that on the dyno... what is it like 100$ for 3 runs?

Old 02-23-2006, 03:53 PM
3rd Gear

ORIGINAL: InsaneHatter

Eh, i mean it obviously cant tell your AF.. and it can be quite accurate.. never really tested them

260WHP?

the audi tt weights the same as a A4....

I still think you need to get that on the dyno... what is it like 100$ for 3 runs?
yeah I think it is about that price. I'll wait till get me clutch and test pipe. I'll get the clutch next month I think then baby it about 500 miles. get the test pipe and run a dyno with 93 and 100 octane.

Quick Reply: ARIF'S VIDEO!