Audi A4 The Audi A4 model offers nimble handling and performance that makes it one of the leading cars in its class. Read more about the Audi A4 in the Audi A4 review.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Argg. why are people so damn stupid

Search this Thread

Old 11-06-2007, 11:24 PM
Default Argg. why are people so damn stupid

some *** holes just drove through our neighborhood in the past hour egging cars. and, you guessed it, they hit mine. ******* put a huge chip on my hood in the shape of an egg. damn this pissis me off.

Old 11-06-2007, 11:27 PM
5th Gear
Default RE: Argg. why are people so damn stupid

wut who does that. it's almost a week past halloween dammit. maybe their just slow. shoot, if i saw people egging cars, i would clubbed them with a tree branch. hope ur car color is easy to fix.

Old 11-06-2007, 11:34 PM

i would have chased them and beat them with a bat!

Old 11-06-2007, 11:36 PM
3rd Gear

That sucks man.

Old 11-07-2007, 10:19 AM
2nd Gear

they egged my moms benz they left my audi on halloween it was a bitch getting the dried eggs off btw do it fast becasue egg whites fu(k up youre paint

Old 11-07-2007, 11:34 AM
1st Gear

ORIGINAL: Bondga

some *** holes just drove through our neighborhood in the past hour egging cars. and, you guessed it, they hit mine. ******* put a huge chip on my hood in the shape of an egg. damn this pissis me off.
Yea that happened to me before, my other car (now sitting in the garage for minimal use) is a 97 Chrysler Sebring with about 12k of cosmetics in it. Exterior is a beauty and interior is something to die for. Anyways, caught some kids FROM MY SCHOOL one night egging cars, they hit mine, well before I could go outside and bitch they had left.

Guess what I did?

Not only did I decide to PAINT their cars with High Heat Duplicolor Caliper Paint, but I also did one of the kids fathers cars.

2001 Trans AM WS6

buhhhh byeeee to that nice paint job

Old 11-07-2007, 11:38 AM
2nd Gear

i woulda killed some people, that sucks man

Old 11-07-2007, 02:47 PM

ORIGINAL: Grafixs

ORIGINAL: Bondga

Yea that happened to me before, my other car (now sitting in the garage for minimal use) is a 97 Chrysler Sebring with about 12k of cosmetics in it. Exterior is a beauty and interior is something to die for. Anyways, caught some kids FROM MY SCHOOL one night egging cars, they hit mine, well before I could go outside and bitch they had left.

Guess what I did?

Not only did I decide to PAINT their cars with High Heat Duplicolor Caliper Paint, but I also did one of the kids fathers cars.

2001 Trans AM WS6

buhhhh byeeee to that nice paint job

i think its stupid that u steped to their level... speacially doin thst to his dad... what the hell did his dad do to you?

u should of justed fu<ked his face up!

Old 11-07-2007, 04:38 PM

A cunning warrior strike body nor mind. He strikes the heart. Why u think the mob didn't kill as many enemies as their family. I see nutin wrong with that as sometimes death isn't a deterent to everyone. Besides his father raised the bastard to be the waste he is today.

Old 11-07-2007, 06:45 PM

I wish i had been outside when they did it i had the pball gun in te back seat and i would have let them up. the guy throwin first, then the inside of there car, and then the rest as they drove away. I shoot about 12-14 a second so i figure it would have been equal. 1 egg = 80 paintballs

Quick Reply: Argg. why are people so damn stupid