Audi A4 The Audi A4 model offers nimble handling and performance that makes it one of the leading cars in its class. Read more about the Audi A4 in the Audi A4 review.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

APR/Stasis Street Sport

Search this Thread

Old 07-28-2005, 06:18 PM
Default APR/Stasis Street Sport

Has anyone heard anything on the APR Stasis Street sport suspension? Please let me know,

Old 07-28-2005, 06:25 PM
Default RE: APR/Stasis Street Sport

i heard they are good. what all the show clips on their website. They install that suspension in a a4 and take it on the track to show how it works out. see them here

Old 09-30-2005, 01:57 AM

hey all I Got the apr/stasis street sport, fyi very nice, very low, probably will need some sway bars it didn't increase handling like I thought it would. also put in stage 1 upgrade w/ upgraded diverter valve. that's nice as well 2200 miles and no issues yet.

Old 09-30-2005, 10:08 AM
1st Gear

arent the street and track stassis options just Koni shocks and springs? nothing wrong with that, i'm getting Koni soon.

Old 09-30-2005, 12:37 PM
1st Gear

APR/STaSIS Street Sport Suspension

An APR/STaSIS Street Sport Suspension upgrade is an excellent suspension for those looking for a good street setup that is ride height adjustable. This street level suspension kit consists of the following parts:

KONI Adjustable Dampers
KONI Progressive Rate Springs
Cadmium Plated Steel Damper Bodies
Height Adjustable
Damping Adjustable when Removed from Vehicle (rebound only)
KONI dampers are used in our Street Sport line. These are twin-tube dampers featuring KONI's Sport valving.

Additional features include a corrosion resistant cadmium plated damper body (when threaded), damping
adjustability and height adjustability.

Rear dampers feature the same performance as the front dampers.

APR/STaSIS Track Sport Suspension

An APR/STaSIS Track Sport Suspension upgrade is designed for those people who are serious about on-road and on-track suspension performance. This street/track level suspension kit consists of the following parts:

KONI Adjustable Dampers
STaSIS Double Digressive Valving
STaSIS Mounting Hardware
Hyperco Linear Rate Springs
Cadmium Plated Steel Damper Bodies
Height Adjustable
Damping Adjustable while Installed on Vehicle (rebound only)
This suspension upgrade also includes our spring exchange program. For the first 90-days from the time of purchase, you may exchange spring rates free of charge so that you can get the suspension dialed in perfectly for your driving preference.

KONI dampers are used in our Track Sport line. These are twin-tube dampers featuring STaSIS digressive valving. The dampers are converted to provide external rebound adjustability.

Additional features include a corrosion resistant cadmium plated damper body (when threaded), damping adjustability and height adjustability.

Rear dampers feature the same performance as the front dampers.

APR/STaSIS Motor Sport Suspension

An APR/STaSIS Motor Sport Suspension upgrade is designed for those people who are serious about on-road and on-track suspension performance. This street/track level suspension kit consists of the following parts:

OHLINS Adjustable Dampers
STaSIS Double Digressive Valving
OHLINS External Front Reservoirs (Adjustable)
STaSIS Mounting Hardware
Hyperco Linear Rate Springs *
Lightweight Aluminum Damper Bodies
Height Adjustable
Damping Adjustable while Installed on Vehicle
This suspension upgrade also includes our spring exchange program. For the first 90-days from the time of purchase, you may exchange spring rates free of charge so that you can get the suspension dialed in perfectly for your driving preference.

OHLINS dampers are used in our Motor Sport suspension line. The model used in our application is derived from there race proven 46HRC damper line. This damper features a large 46mm piston for quick response, a hose mounted reservoir for better cooling and seperate external adjustments. The adjustable reservoir is only available on the front dampers in our Motor Sport kit.

Additional features include a lightweight aluminum body, adjustable damping, quick response for better handling, larger external reservoir for better cooling, height adjustabiliy and optimum consistency over extended periods of time.

Rear dampers feature the same performance as the front dampers, with a non-external (integrated) reservoir that is not adjustable. Rear dampers still provide damping adjustability, but only on the shaft, not the reservoir.

Interested myself.... just a little info....

Old 09-30-2005, 02:12 PM

I'll be getting the Bilstem PSS9 kit myself seems like the better kit and costs less also not a big APR fan but the PSS9 kit is 9 way ajustable with life time warrenty

Old 09-30-2005, 11:39 PM
3rd Gear

I like my street sports.

Old 10-01-2005, 12:24 AM
Zombie Defense Force

stock suspension is the only way to go. body role is sweet makes driving all that more fun and chalanging