Audi A4 The Audi A4 model offers nimble handling and performance that makes it one of the leading cars in its class. Read more about the Audi A4 in the Audi A4 review.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Was anyone else a "straight line speed driver" until they drove there AUDI!!!

Search this Thread

Old 12-16-2006, 06:27 AM
3rd Gear
Default Was anyone else a "straight line speed driver" until they drove there AUDI!!!

So before I got my audi I was pretty much only into going as fast as possible in a straight line. But WOW, once I drove my first audi I was instantly changed, lol... Going fast during a turn is MUCH MORE EXCITING than going fast in a straight line.

I was used to my 12 sec DSM and my 13 sec WRX, but o my goodness, I prefer a well handling car over a fast car any day of the week now. Its such a pleasure to drive.

Anyone else use to be like me??

Old 12-16-2006, 06:31 AM
18T
4th Gear
Default RE: Was anyone else a "straight line speed driver" until they drove there AUDI!!!

i think we still have yet to see pics.. LOLL

jk we heart you

Old 12-16-2006, 06:41 AM
2nd Gear
Default RE: Was anyone else a "straight line speed driver" until they drove there AUDI!!!

i feel mostly the same way. i like a mix of both..

i love to hit the canyon twisties as fast as i can. such a good feeling. and im on stock sport suspension.. i cant wait to put some coilovers and a rear sway on this bastard and do it

Old 12-16-2006, 07:09 AM
2nd Gear

Haham i know what you mean,

and its good to see u back ateurv8. i havent seen u in a while!

Old 12-16-2006, 08:39 AM
3rd Gear

ORIGINAL: AudiCross

Haham i know what you mean,

and its good to see u back ateurv8. i havent seen u in a while!
hey thanks for noticing, lol, im gonna be postin pics of my new 30v here in a couple days so be on the look out for it

all my audi is missing is my supercharger (maybe nitrous instead) and Ill be able to be flyin through the twisties at a pretty decent rate.

Old 12-16-2006, 04:53 PM
2nd Gear

haha, thats awesome. if its half as beautiful as ur 12v then were good to go.

and i suggest go super then N02. put in the super, do a little bit of beefing to the engine, then N02 it. and BAM, 2 forms of insta-power.

Old 12-17-2006, 08:10 PM
3rd Gear

ORIGINAL: AudiCross

haha, thats awesome. if its half as beautiful as ur 12v then were good to go.

and i suggest go super then N02. put in the super, do a little bit of beefing to the engine, then N02 it. and BAM, 2 forms of insta-power.
ya the supercharger would be way more classy and a better way to get power, but its hard to justify $5000 against $500.. pics are comin today BTW..

Old 12-17-2006, 08:18 PM

haha i used to drive a 1990 4runner. so driving an audi after that is like driving a go kart after a 18 wheel mack truck. ITS AMAZING!!!

now just need to get it sc and i will be one happy camper

what am i talking about im already a stoked camper!!

Old 12-17-2006, 08:50 PM
5th Gear

yea man lets see some pix ofthe new ride.... and while your at it we are still waiting for pix of the other two!!!

Old 12-17-2006, 11:58 PM
3rd Gear

Ya I kinda feel like you coming from a strong DSM background. My GSX has c/o's so the handling is good but the ride is WAY harsh compared to the A4.

I think it's cool that you are sticking with audi, but you need to get the s/c then No2 come on you know the rules

[sm=ttiwwp.gif]

Quick Reply: Was anyone else a "straight line speed driver" until they drove there AUDI!!!