Audi A4 The Audi A4 model offers nimble handling and performance that makes it one of the leading cars in its class. Read more about the Audi A4 in the Audi A4 review.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Another New Happy A4 Owner starting to mod too

Search this Thread

Old 01-20-2005, 04:39 AM
1st Gear
Default Another New Happy A4 Owner starting to mod too

Hey everyone I just bought my 1999.5 A4 1.8T quatro week before christmas after totaling my 95 Maxima heavily modded which was all done by myself. Well i couldnt waste no time i love A4s for over a yr and was planning on selling my car a few months ago to try and get one but then i got deeper and deeper with the maxima and didnt want to stop until it was finished. To bad the Yukon i hit killed her. Anyhow i wasted no time in buying this car only 3 days later i bought it lol and i only just recieved my insurance check 2 days ago for the maxima. I have currently instaled M3 lip wing (i love it) 20% tint, 18in chrome RS4 knock off wheels from ebay (what my parents let me get since they paid the car off and i just hjave to pay them back and since they had an audi emblem i was able to convince them that they were factory wheels. Def would liek to have gotton soemthign way better but whatever. I also just recieved chrome gauge rings which im trying to figure on how to instal. I attempted it today and failed bc i couldnt figure how to get the glass off the cluster. I had the cluster in my kitchen and was puzzeled. I didnt want to break it just yet before maybe i could find some help. So i found this forum which i love already reminds me of Maxima.org's setup which im soooo use to. I hate the setups i mainly have seen for the A4s. I also would liek to knwo th ebest place in finding ecode headlights.

thanx and i love this site already. gonna learn how to post here tomorrow so i can show all my pics i have.

Chris

Old 01-20-2005, 10:25 AM
6th Gear
Default RE: Another New Happy A4 Owner starting to mod too

You have to remove screws on the back of the instrument cluster. The outer shell should pull away from the main electronics. The glass doesn't exactly remove. I believe you are going to have to work with the two big holes in the back where the instrument faces sit. There are several places selling E-code european headlights. I bought mine from ECSTuning.com.

Old 01-20-2005, 11:11 AM
1st Gear
Default RE: Another New Happy A4 Owner starting to mod too

Welcome with Audi tuners.

I m new here tooo so i cant say if its good or not, but if i not happy i throw away. I m still here :-)

See also Audifans.com, subscribe to get mails. Its the first i found and one of the best.
Audizine.com is good too.

If you want high quality tunner and cmments you must go to Motorgeek.com. Its very young site but its growing up so fast. You ll not find as good tuner , friendly than elsewhere, i guess ;-). The guys out there were on Audifans before but they started a new forum for more specific topics on higher performance tuning or pro tuning....

Ðenis