Audi A4 The Audi A4 model offers nimble handling and performance that makes it one of the leading cars in its class. Read more about the Audi A4 in the Audi A4 review.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Angry

Search this Thread

Old 01-12-2008, 01:15 AM
2nd Gear
Default RE: Angry

I couldnt pass up the price that oliver had, and he promised me it would be back by friday afternoon. I guess I just wont go anywhere tomorrow. The only problem is I have to work on sunday. It better be here by tomorrow!!!
Ryan

Old 01-12-2008, 01:29 AM
2nd Gear

Fvck I just talked to my dad, lol, he wants me to clean my bros car tomorrow so we can store it. **** alright im going to my friends house, I better get it tomorrrow or im fvckd!
Ryan

Old 01-12-2008, 01:29 AM
4th Gear

Yeah USPS isnt the greatest, but dont get angry, atleast youll have it back soon with new found power.

Old 01-12-2008, 05:27 AM
1st Gear

ORIGINAL: Rhinop21
My dad is an engineer, He'd be like "allright lets take a look at the coilpack" And then he'd do like a full diagnostic of my car and be like lets start it up. And then ill be like " I have no computer" and he'll be like" wtf you sent your ecu across the Us for some jack *** to **** with?" Your car is going to blow up. Just 10 seconds ago he told me my car was going to blow up with the new test pipe, because the turbo will spin to fast with no back pressure and then he'll be like, you are a disgrace, go die.
lol... that's classic. I'm an engineer, and yeah that's kind of the way we roll... incredibly annoying at times. It will work out in the end.

Old 01-12-2008, 09:23 AM
3rd Gear

As an engineer, I'm actually the opposite of your father. I would rather see just how much stuff I can do to the car to make it accelerate faster, reach higher speeds, and handle better until it blows up.Is your dad is a software engineer, electrical, mechanical?

Old 01-12-2008, 08:18 PM
2nd Gear

My dad is a mechanical engineer. Hes a vp at one of freight liner's devisions, I don't know if any of you have heard of freight liner though. He is the kind of guy that is about reliability. His job is to make his trucks more reliable. He got pissed when I made my intake for my car and gave me a thousand different reasons for different things that could go wrong with the car. Anway I just got my ecu back, i was a little skeptical at first because the ecu didnt have any thing different soldered into it or anything. But I popped it in and started the car. It ran a little rough for abou 15 seconds then leveled out at 800 and idled perfectly. I let the car warm up for about 10 minutes and then drove it very easy not even maing boost for about another 5-10 minutes. Then, Oh man, Then I went ape **** on the beast lol. I let my baby have it. She boosted about 15-16 lbs steady spiked maybe 20psi but then again my boost guage is still fvcked up. But after a few good WOT's I was only able to boost around 12psi, so im pretty sure my stock dv blew up, lol. Well chaos im hoping that the new forge dv will be here soon!! Any way I am very satisfied, Thanks oliver. O I didn't even tell you guys but I went to a friends house last night and spent the night at my friends house and stayed there untill about 3 today. Got home and my ecu was back. My dad was all like what did you get i was like uhh just a sticker, lol.

Old 01-12-2008, 08:25 PM
2nd Gear

Im gonna go drive my car.

Old 01-12-2008, 08:54 PM
3rd Gear

Yeah, it feels good, right?
Welcome to the club.
If you didn't blow out the diaphram on the DV, you could have blown off a boost hose. check the hoses on the IC, and on both sides of the cross-over tube. If one came off, you can easily put it back on and tighten it down harder just with a screwdriver, and that should hold it better.

Old 01-12-2008, 08:59 PM
CLX
Zombie Defense Force

Stock DV? I thought you had a Forge 006?

Old 01-12-2008, 09:52 PM
2nd Gear

Its on the way, I was expecting it a few days ago when i made my sig.

Quick Reply: Angry