Audi A4 The Audi A4 model offers nimble handling and performance that makes it one of the leading cars in its class. Read more about the Audi A4 in the Audi A4 review.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Aloha everyone! Just picked up an A4 today! Some newbie questions 4U

Search this Thread

Old 02-08-2006, 05:32 AM
1st Gear
Default RE: Aloha everyone! Just picked up an A4 today! Some newbie questions 4U

ORIGINAL: p2ii

ORIGINAL: Hawaiiannights

Thanks for the replies guys! Keep em coming! Looks like this is a pretty active forum (much more then Audiworld) so i'll stick around.

Oh and no Yellow snow here unless your having a shave ice (snow cone) with Pineapple syrup on it! yum...
What about malasadas man! Malasadas! And teri pork plate lunch with mac salad.
But of Course! And don't forget da Ahi Poke, Kalua Pig and Cabbage, Spam Musubi's, Mix Plates from Rainbows, etc...... I guess you've been here huh?

Old 02-08-2006, 07:53 AM
1st Gear
Default RE: Aloha everyone! Just picked up an A4 today! Some newbie questions 4U

1. Hell ya there's someone from Hawai'i here! Aloha Bro's went to UH for some time. Look's like you guys def live there cuase your speak is right on. I lived on Ohua and Ala Wa'i for a while and in Hale Wainani when i went there. Had some CRAZY S#X in the Alhoa Towers...... DEF got kicked out cause like 8 people walked into the Bathroom hahahahahahhahah

Old 02-08-2006, 01:52 PM

ORIGINAL: p2ii

Thanks for the replies guys! Keep em coming! Looks like this is a pretty active forum (much more then Audiworld) so i'll stick around.

Oh and no Yellow snow here unless your having a shave ice (snow cone) with Pineapple syrup on it! yum...
What about malasadas man! Malasadas! And teri pork plate lunch with mac salad.
But of Course! And don't forget da Ahi Poke, Kalua Pig and Cabbage, Spam Musubi's, Mix Plates from Rainbows, etc...... I guess you've been here huh?
Hawaii is my favorite place to visit on the Earth! Most of my wifes family lives there(they're Filipino) and we've been 4 times. I've never had to stay at a hotel in HI!