Audi A4 The Audi A4 model offers nimble handling and performance that makes it one of the leading cars in its class. Read more about the Audi A4 in the Audi A4 review.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:
View Poll Results: A poll
Audi A4
92.59%
Acura RSX
7.41%
Voters: 27. You may not vote on this poll

acura rsx or audi a4

Search this Thread

Old 07-22-2007, 10:15 PM
3rd Gear
Default RE: acura rsx or audi a4

ORIGINAL: ILoveT

Why do most Audi owners have such a stuck up, ******* persona. Maybe if you people could respect the fact that every car has potential then you would realize you don't drive the best nor fastest car in the world. Most of you drive a 1.8 with a turbocharger that only makes 150HP out of the factory. Hmm... A turbocharged car with 150HP? Neat. I am not bashing the car really, I am bashing the driver who has a ***** up there *** thinking they drive a masterpiece on wheels.

Don't get me wrong, I own one of these 150 horsepower "monsters," as you all may call them, but I know I don't have a fast car and I respect other cars.
Ireally haven't seen anyone here claim that their 150hp a4 is a "monster" Infact, most people complain of lack of stock HP. Also, most 1.8T's in the U.S. have 170HP stock, only the 97-00 have 150HP stock.

Old 07-22-2007, 10:18 PM
1st Gear

Answer me this... Have you ever drove a Honda or Acura? I just think you people have this perception of Hondas/Acuras and piles of **** when you have never experienced one. I respect your opinion as you should respect mine. I just feel you are biased because all the cool kids bash mad vtec yo! Have any of you experienced the vtec crossover of a B16 in a stripped Integra (DA)? Most likely not. It will put you in the seat faster and harder than our little turbos. Before you come polluting the forums with uneducated BS to in turn, pollute the minds of n00bzors, get some real life experience. I wish asking the questioned I posed above would actually get some honest responses but most likely not.

Old 07-22-2007, 10:19 PM
1st Gear

ORIGINAL: onepoint8tee

I realizethepotential. But its hard to appreciatesomething that is your DD when itlooksand feels like aPOS, regardless of the 500+hp its producing.
German engineering, while not always the most reliable, is some very sophisticated and amazing **** when compared to most other makes. The interior of the RSX is so dissapointing. They should have at least kept the integra's sporty interior.
I honestly am happy that you have had first hand experience and can actually contribute.

Old 07-22-2007, 10:21 PM
1st Gear

Why do most Audi owners have such a stuck up, ******* persona. Maybe if you people could respect the fact that every car has potential then you would realize you don't drive the best nor fastest car in the world. Most of you drive a 1.8 with a turbocharger that only makes 150HP out of the factory. Hmm... A turbocharged car with 150HP? Neat. I am not bashing the car really, I am bashing the driver who has a ***** up there *** thinking they drive a masterpiece on wheels.

Don't get me wrong, I own one of these 150 horsepower "monsters," as you all may call them, but I know I don't have a fast car and I respect other cars.
Are you confusing Audi with BMW buddy??? No one here is stuck up we just think that we are better than honda drivers

Old 07-22-2007, 10:27 PM
3rd Gear

Why in the hell would anybody want to drive a stripped Integra? I respect anybodys opinion, and I have owned a '99 Integra. While it was a nice enough car, it IMO just felt very cheap driving and the structural feel of the car if that makes sense? It got great gas mileage andI have never owned a more reliable car, but I feel that the A4 is an overall nicer car... I know I am kind of off topic because I am talking about an Integra and not an RSX.... but that it my experience.

Old 07-22-2007, 10:29 PM
3rd Gear

Also, is it just me, or shouldn't we be comparing an RSX to a more comparable 1.8T VW GTI? They are both more in the same price range and category.

Old 07-22-2007, 10:29 PM
1st Gear

ORIGINAL: onepoint8tee

To whoever the sick SOB is that voted for RSX:
No I was reffering to this.^ I guess this is the madness of the forums. Go to a Honda forum and you will get, "Audis aren't reliable." Go to an Audi forum and you will get, "Hondas are POS." Go to any forum and they will bash other cars because they lack knowledge. Am I the only one that can respect other makes? I am not looking for an E-Fight, just trying to open others eyes who have only owned an Audi. Maybe if others experienced other cars they would realize they don't have to worry about what is going to break next, or "why are my control arms sqeeking so badly," or "why are my coilpacks wack?" or "why did my tb break"?

All I am asking is for people to not be so one track minded and stop being ignorant.

Old 07-22-2007, 10:31 PM
Site Moderator

Answer me this... Have you ever drove a Honda or Acura? I just think you people have this perception of Hondas/Acuras and piles of **** when you have never experienced one. I respect your opinion as you should respect mine. I just feel you are biased because all the cool kids bash mad vtec yo! Have any of you experienced the vtec crossover of a B16 in a stripped Integra (DA)? Most likely not. It will put you in the seat faster and harder than our little turbos. Before you come polluting the forums with uneducated BS to in turn, pollute the minds of n00bzors, get some real life experience. I wish asking the questioned I posed above would actually get some honest responses but most likely not.
Ive owned a prelude, 2 integras w/vtec controllers, a celica, and2 rx7's. Vtec cannot compare to a turbo in any way. Youre way off there.

Old 07-22-2007, 10:31 PM
1st Gear

A stripped Integra was driven because there is less weight meaning you can capitalize more on the 160 HP of the NA car.

Old 07-22-2007, 10:34 PM
1st Gear

Vtec controllers? Lol.. Honda already sets their engines setup for peak performance. There is no need for a vtec controller unless A.) You want your car to have 0 longevity or B.) You were boosted and needed to retune when Vtec kicked in. You wasted your money.

Quick Reply: acura rsx or audi a4