Audi A4 The Audi A4 model offers nimble handling and performance that makes it one of the leading cars in its class. Read more about the Audi A4 in the Audi A4 review.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

A4 OR STI

Search this Thread

Old 10-10-2007, 05:48 PM
2nd Gear
Default RE: A4 OR STI

ORIGINAL: Noffy

I like the new sti look, its better than that stupid huge wing on the back. A workmate has one of the older ones with a huge wing and a muffler you could put a cantalope in and everytime he drives into the parking lot I think "what a jack*ss".

go with the audi, it just a nicer car and it gets better chicks than the suby.
i have a friend from work with a neon srt that is wayyyyyy faster than i am but when we ride down beale street, everyone turns to admire the UltraSport but laugh and be annoyed by the noise coming from the srt !

chicks dig audis[sm=closed.gif]

Old 10-10-2007, 07:30 PM
1st Gear

for that price I would seriously doubt that it is in the kind of condition you may think it is...

Old 10-10-2007, 09:48 PM
2nd Gear

+1 chicks dig audis. but if you can find a s4 for that price buy it...if not....thats a really close call. i would probably do what most ppl said, buy it, beat it, and sell it for more.

Old 10-10-2007, 10:13 PM
1st Gear

sti will be one hell of a daily ride. don't know if you're in a city or not, but every review i read says it sucks to drive under 40mph. as for looks, whenever i stopped next to a sti in the porsche, his honey didn't care which was faster. it was cache. the a4 has the cache, and for a little cash, you can enhance that. but, if you just want to go fast, get the sti. if you want to go fast w/class, get the a4. (if you drive an audi now and buy the sti, tell me every time you get pi$$ed you have to hold the button to raise your window).

Old 10-10-2007, 10:17 PM

ORIGINAL: FACT

for that price I would seriously doubt that it is in the kind of condition you may think it is...
x2...for it to be that price it's either been completely hammered on it each and every single mile it's been driven and is just waiting to pop, or they de-modded it after hammering on it each and every single mile it's been driven and will pop soon....take your pick.

Old 10-10-2007, 10:41 PM
1st Gear

my bad, confused 2 posts