Audi A4 The Audi A4 model offers nimble handling and performance that makes it one of the leading cars in its class. Read more about the Audi A4 in the Audi A4 review.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

a4 eyelids

Search this Thread

Old 07-24-2007, 09:19 PM
1st Gear
Default RE: a4 eyelids

the tinted taillights are not that dark. they r medium tint and u can still see blinkers and brakes good. so yea no worries about ppl not seein them. ive seen worse like 5% light on tinted tailights now thats horrible u cant c anythin and ppl will hit u

Old 07-24-2007, 09:27 PM
CLX
Zombie Defense Force

Next time I see someone with 5% on their tails, I'm going to smash them, their mirrors, and then punch their woman in the face.

Old 07-24-2007, 11:12 PM
2nd Gear

ORIGINAL: cyberlogicx

Next time I see someone with 5% on their tails, I'm going to smash them, their mirrors, and then punch their woman in the face.
all necessary actions. well put.

Old 07-24-2007, 11:35 PM
3rd Gear

or you could rear-end them and the "accident" will be their fault, and by doing that, the tail lights will be destroyed.
-on a more serious note, i really don't see a little tint being a problem for visability unless there are very harsh weather conditions, which people should use their rear fog light......

Old 07-24-2007, 11:43 PM
1st Gear

Not feelin the lids; tails look good though.

I've never been a fan of the lids. They look...awkward.

Old 07-24-2007, 11:52 PM
3rd Gear

i know, it looks awkward. like it is going to blink or somthing(hence the name), but why make it look awkward like they close or somthing.
p.s. forgive me, if i am being blun t. I have had a few captain and cokes[sm=alcoholic.gif][sm=alcoholic.gif][sm=alcoholic.gif]

Old 07-25-2007, 12:16 AM
1st Gear

I'm a big fan of the eye lid's. Such a simple and cheap mod and it creates a whole new look for the car. I prefer the euro tails myself but I also like the tint's...

Old 07-25-2007, 03:21 AM
1st Gear

i like the tinted tails. i have mine done and they are visible from far away and have NEVER been stopped for my taillights and have many cops behind me looking at them. i like them.

Old 07-25-2007, 05:07 AM
CLX
Zombie Defense Force

ORIGINAL: 01A4T

or you could rear-end them and the "accident" will be their fault, and by doing that, the tail lights will be destroyed.
I hope you don't take yourself seriously, because all that lines up to fraud and felony assault with a deadly weapon charges, and the tint will still be visible on the shattered tail light lenses.

ORIGINAL; 01A4T

-on a more serious note, i really don't see a little tint being a problem for visability unless there are very harsh weather conditions, which people should use their rear fog light......
You may not think that 'a little tint' is a problem, but when it comes to driving in the day a little dimming of the brake lights can make them much more difficult to see with daytime glare from the sun (especially around sunrise and sunset.) You have to remember that not all drivers are just like you. Just because you could see them in your driveway when you had them tinted, doesn't mean that the 70 year old guy on the highway can, or the person who's had a few drinks at that bar but is still under the legal limit, or the teenager who probably shouldn't be driving anyway. Do you really want to take the risk of purposely reducing the effectiveness of one of the most important safety features on your car, and having your car smashed up? Not all rear-end accidents are fender benders, either. A good shunt at highway speeds and you could easily f*ck up the whole back end and lose control of your car.

The thing that takes the biggest hit from tinting are your reflectors. Tint dims reflectors about twice as much as it would dim the brake lights, because not only is it restricting the light getting to the reflector, but it is restricting the light being reflected back out. If you ever have had to park your car on the street at night, or for that matter, broken down on the highway at night, having properly working reflectors are your best friend.

Just my two cents.

Old 07-25-2007, 06:07 AM

tinting ure back tail lights is by far the gayest and dumbest thing i have ever seen... these things are red for a reason i am tellin u if i ever crash because of some idiot who has that i'll get out and rip his face and heart out....idiots man...