Audi A4 The Audi A4 model offers nimble handling and performance that makes it one of the leading cars in its class. Read more about the Audi A4 in the Audi A4 review.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

A4 badges, where do you get these ones?

Search this Thread

Old 05-10-2004, 01:48 PM
1st Gear
Default A4 badges, where do you get these ones?

Anybody got any adea where to get the "red line" underlining badge which I have seen underneath the A4 badge on some A4 1.8T Quattros? I'd like to get one for my motor. How much are they?
Anybody seen any cheapish "S" type badges, or "S line" badges. They all seem to got for a fortune on ebay, there must be cheaper ways of getting them.

Old 05-10-2004, 05:29 PM
Site Moderator
Default RE: A4 badges, where do you get these ones?

please say you're not going to put an S badge on an A car....

Only A4 badge I've seen with a red line is the one with the red T

Old 05-11-2004, 12:20 AM
1st Gear

ONLY ONE WORD........RICERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Old 05-11-2004, 01:13 AM
1st Gear

Another word honda[sm=smiley35.gif][sm=smiley35.gif]

Old 05-11-2004, 05:34 AM
Default [Deleted]

[Deleted by Admins]

Old 05-11-2004, 08:05 AM
1st Gear

Guys
Don't get all annoyed. No, I am not wanting to put an S badge beside the 4 to make it an S4, like the Beemer driver. I would just like to find one of those underlinining red lines for A4, and also in the UK they now have these little S Line badges that stick on to the door strip behind the rear passenger doors. I'm not looking to stick an S4 or RS4 badge on the grille or rear thanks. It would definitely qualify these days for the new S Line status though, being a quattro 4WD, sports suspension, sports seats, Competition Alloys, Smart Box tuned etc up to 142 Bhp and 300 Nm torque which isn't bad for a older Tdi. Can't see that I am being that much out of order. Fair enough? or not? Frankly I would rather keep the Tdi Q over its petrol counterparts. Bags of torque throughout the range, cracking quattro grip and still 45+ mpg. Suits me sir.

Old 05-11-2004, 08:11 AM
1st Gear

The new "S line" cars aren't "S" cars anyway, don't confuse them. They are not quattro as standard, they only have a body kit, and sports suspension and seats, and are a lot less powerful than the S car .

Old 10-01-2008, 03:54 PM
1st Gear

sorry bro, all that stuff you named on your ride doesn't make it an S-line. the new S-lines have the sport suspension ans shocks, sport exhaust, sport rims (ugly as hell), and the S body kit. it pretty much looks like an S4 without the engine...oh yea, and i have never seen an S-line quattro...

Old 10-28-2009, 05:17 AM

Hello,

I have found a link which is related to various categories of badges,

I think you should checkout this . It might be very useful for you.

Old 12-04-2009, 12:08 PM
3rd Gear

Babdge your car however you want. NONE of my badges came with the car. The TURBO badge on the front grill isn't even an Audi or VW part. It's an old diesel Volvo badge that I refurbished. It's all a matter of class/style. If it looks like crap, people will let you know(some with less tact/manners than others). If it looks good, things will just blend in. And you will get lots of head turns and compliments.

Quick Reply: A4 badges, where do you get these ones?