Audi A4 The Audi A4 model offers nimble handling and performance that makes it one of the leading cars in its class. Read more about the Audi A4 in the Audi A4 review.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

3.0 vs. 1.8 T

Search this Thread

Old 05-28-2005, 12:09 PM
Default RE: 3.0 vs. 1.8 T

oh i just remembered if your looking for a corrado my buddy bought a red on just to sell it had some stupid head gasket problem, not blown bout im not sure what he said it was, i'm sure he would off load it quick if you want to do the work yourself. its in good body condition, not a show car but for the little bit it cost it would just be fun to beat around for a few month and sell for a profit or keep it and do everything to it, i got so much corrado crap its out of control. let me know

Old 05-28-2005, 01:00 PM
5th Gear

I wish buddy, I wish... I'd sell my soul for a clean corrado... ... does anybody want to buy my soul?

But like I said before... insurance is staggering on them! My corvette was 3415 a year, the trans am was 3850 a year, the camaro was about the same... and the corrado was mid 4K range... it was rediculous! Only quote that i've ever gotten, that was more $ than a corrado... was a 300zx TT -- insurance crushed THAT dream as well. Damned insurance!

I'd prolly supercharge my corrado, do suspension work, and exhaust... and leave as much else stock as possible... I drove a couple stock VR6 rado's and they were stellar to drive!

Old 06-03-2005, 05:57 PM
1st Gear

I've got a turboed 4 banger that would do just fine against the rado. Its an 05 elise with the force fed turbo setup. roughly 2000lbs and 275hp. I know I'll hold my own against any v6s...I've spent so much time working on 4 bangers to know that they can hold their own agains a superchagred 6 or even turboed 6. HP is fine but power to weight is so much more important.