Audi A4 The Audi A4 model offers nimble handling and performance that makes it one of the leading cars in its class. Read more about the Audi A4 in the Audi A4 review.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

1.8t Jetta

Search this Thread

Old 10-28-2007, 11:26 PM
3rd Gear
Default RE: 1.8t Jetta

ORIGINAL: Leifer

Tomorrow's front-page story:

YOUNG MALE ON INTERNET FORUM OF "AUDI ENTHUSIASTS" FOUND TO HAVE COMMITTED SUICIDE After a heated debate in which he was "flamed" for asking the simple question of: Will my Audi keep up with a Jetta? Several bullet holes were shot into his car as well, authorities say. A thorough investigation of Travis "kemp_travis" Kemp's personal life revealed several disturbing facts; namely, his obsession with being an "*** pirate" and his fetish for "bone smuggling" [as reported in his personal, unpublished blogs on www.facebook.com]. "It's a shame," said his only friend, Johan McImaginary, "when he wasn't pimping female characters on World of Warcraft, he was either out trying to impress this group of people on audiforums.com or we were at my house, using my little sister's Easy-Bake oven to make some fun, delicious treats for the whole family".

A select few have come out and spoken about who kemp really was, such as "cincyTT", who made the comment of, "I offered to race my turbocharged lawnmower to show him that the people he was racing weren't really racing him, or they couldn't shift gears properly", while others took a much harsher approach, such as "apr_a4" who commented that, "Kemp probably thought the bullet holes made his car more aerodynamic", and that he "saw it coming", otherwise he "shouldn't have pointed that ******* gun at his face. Dipshit". More to come as the story unfolds.
ROFL!

Old 10-28-2007, 11:27 PM

ORIGINAL: cincyTT

"Kemp probably thought the bullet holes made his car more aerodynamic",
They are called speed holes, get it right!!
Hahaha, he probably thinks "omg i can make a wind tunnel wit dose wholes n test da arrow-dynamics of my supercar"

Old 10-28-2007, 11:28 PM
CLX
Zombie Defense Force

Tomorrow's front-page story:

YOUNG MALE ON INTERNET FORUM OF "AUDI ENTHUSIASTS" FOUND TO HAVE COMMITTED SUICIDE After a heated debate in which he was "flamed" for asking the simple question of: Will my Audi keep up with a Jetta? Several bullet holes were shot into his car as well, authorities say. A thorough investigation of Travis "kemp_travis" Kemp's personal life revealed several disturbing facts; namely, his obsession with being an "*** pirate" and his fetish for "bone smuggling" [as reported in his personal, unpublished blogs on www.facebook.com]. "It's a shame," said his only friend, Johan McImaginary, "when he wasn't pimping female characters on World of Warcraft, he was either out trying to impress this group of people on audiforums.com or we were at my house, using my little sister's Easy-Bake oven to make some fun, delicious treats for the whole family".

A select few have come out and spoken about who kemp really was, such as "cincyTT", who made the comment of, "I offered to race my turbocharged lawnmower to show him that the people he was racing weren't really racing him, or they couldn't shift gears properly", while others took a much harsher approach, such as "apr_a4" who commented that, "Kemp probably thought the bullet holes made his car more aerodynamic", and that he "saw it coming", otherwise he "shouldn't have pointed that ******* gun at his face. Dipshit". More to come as the story unfolds.
You are my hero.

Old 10-28-2007, 11:30 PM
2nd Gear

and on that note, i don't think this is going anywhere constructive. lets get back to normal threads