Audi A4 The Audi A4 model offers nimble handling and performance that makes it one of the leading cars in its class. Read more about the Audi A4 in the Audi A4 review.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

$366 Dollar Ticket!

Search this Thread

Old 09-06-2005, 12:59 AM
1st Gear
Default RE: $366 Dollar Ticket!

Speaking of "getting pulled over"
-last night i got pulled over for the first time. I was driveing down this back road out in the boonies to with my friends to their neighborhood. We had just left the movies. So I come up to the "T" in the road, I come up to the stop sign... stop... and turn left, and were like 100 yards from the neighborhood, and all of a sudden a cop come out of the tall grass and lights me up! So i pull over and he said that i didnt stop at the stop sign! Im like WTF? So any how he asks if i want a $120 moving violation or a $7.50 no proof of insurance fee. So i take the $7.50. HERES the weird ****, I showed him my vaild insurance card. It turns ou that my insurance was fine and that he gave me that, b/c he dismissed the moving violation he wasnt sure of. It was soooooooooooo gay, and i was scared as sh*t. He tolf me that my insurance wasnt showing up in his system, even though he had the card right in front of him! po po s suck my ballz

Old 09-06-2005, 01:09 AM
2nd Gear

here's some funny sh*t for y'all, i live in wisconsin.... so i'm down at highway 100 and i'm crusin with my buddy who is in a seperate car, we are bawliin next to eachother when we drive by a cop. I thought nothing of it because...hey im driving an audi, not a civic. but to my amazement he pulls out. ok maybe he's going after a different car. but insted he floors it by me, checkin out my car like a hawk, just looking for a reason to pull me over. (i dont have a front lisence plate) so he approches my front bumper, and gets this dirty ars smile on his face like he's got me. so he brakes soo hard he almost nails this vette that's right behind him, nails the cherries and berries, and then promptly gets on my ***. so i pull over and i am quite pissed.....for i did nothing wrong. he come's up with this big power trip...."son, do you know why i pulled you over?" dumbfouned i look at him with my smart *** face...."no not really officer, but does it have to do with speed...because last i checked, i wasnt speeding...nor did i do anything wrong." so he takes all the pride he can muster into one breath..."WELL, you have no front lisence plate." i immedietly start laughing.....this irritates the man....long story short, i got that pig to eat it, i got away with out any ticket or warning........i am a pimp.

( fyi, you can get a 3point 125 dollar ticket, just for having a burnt out taillamp on highway 100....big crusing spot)

...non negotable.

Old 09-06-2005, 01:09 AM
3rd Gear

Considering they followed you for over 2 miles before they pulled you over and then put you in handcuffs and body searched you, I would certainly think you would have chance of getting off or reducing the speeding infraction. They obviously thought you were running, or under the influence, and were looking for a greater 'crime'. When they found nothing, they just nailed you for the trumped up speeding violation.

Old 09-06-2005, 02:08 AM
1st Gear

It was in broad daylight, about 6 oclock at night. I just think that it was alittle unreasonable for the handcuffs, and the rude comments when they were unessary. I think i could get off just for the handcuffs. Laser jammers and radar detectors in CT are fully legal and wel within my rights. I got to school in Providence, RI. I might just pay it, becasue i would lose a day of school, but i might not pay it because i think i could get it reduced or nollied, and also im a poor college kid.

More feedback people, more feedback!

Old 09-06-2005, 02:19 AM
5th Gear

Well I think the consensus on this one is clear: Fight the man.

Old 09-06-2005, 02:29 AM
1st Gear

first of all what was the ticket for? if for speeding then they had to clock you at a certain speed, if you can deny that speed, get an attourney and fight the ticket. if you get off the attourney is cheaper than the ticket and you get the feeling of putting it to the cops. be careful though, cause i was doing 100 on a highway one day in my old car, saw a cop and slammed on the brakes, by the time he clocked me i was doing the speed limit, but he gave me a ticket for being unable to control speed based on all the black smoke coming from my tires. oh and on top of that i got pulled over today for not having a front license plate, gave me a warning. nice.

Old 09-06-2005, 02:56 AM
1st Gear

When you say visually searched, did he open your door and pop his head in? It may have been an illegal search. It would be if he searched places that were not within your reach. What was the charge on the ticket? I 'd say fight it unless it was for reckless driving. Those are hard to get off of.

Old 09-06-2005, 03:00 AM
Site Moderator

fight it.. youll win... I bet they wont show in court.. They never do!

Old 09-06-2005, 03:31 AM
3rd Gear

there is no way they can change the price of the ticket after writing it. actually him threatening you was probably just a deturrant to keep you from fighting it. im sure what he did was against policy and i would bet he could get in trouble or even loose his job for it.

Old 09-06-2005, 03:45 AM
1st Gear

if he had no reasonable suspicion to search you, then it sounds like an illegal search. he probably just wanted to be a jerk because you were laughing at him because he was too slow with the radar gun. honestly I would consider filing a complaint if they really pulled you out of the car and cuffed you.

edited my sig for you!

another great example of our public servants protecting the public from smirking teenagers.

Quick Reply: $366 Dollar Ticket!