Audi A4 The Audi A4 model offers nimble handling and performance that makes it one of the leading cars in its class. Read more about the Audi A4 in the Audi A4 review.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

"Lock Beep?" really low...

Search this Thread

Old 06-17-2005, 04:22 PM
2nd Gear
Default RE: "Lock Beep?" really low...

ORIGINAL: a4autocrossr

Insert key in keyhole in driver door. Turn clockwise to roll UP and lok windows....turn counterclockwise to unlock and roll DOWN windows

--E
Such a good feature....this also works for closing the sun roof when locking..

Old 06-17-2005, 04:24 PM
2nd Gear

ORIGINAL: jukeit

I consider the low volume beep a feature. I hate the loud ones.
I'm with jukeit....I hate the loud beeps or horns that sound on most alarm systems to tell you it is activated. Audi got this one right.

Old 06-17-2005, 04:25 PM
1st Gear

I duno, when you cant rember if you locked your doors or not and your kind of far away, its a relief to here the BEEEP. Rather then walk within 20 feet of the car to here the beep. in which case you could have just looked at the door itself.

Old 06-17-2005, 04:33 PM
1st Gear

ORIGINAL: betz470

I duno, when you cant rember if you locked your doors or not and your kind of far away, its a relief to here the BEEEP. Rather then walk within 20 feet of the car to here the beep. in which case you could have just looked at the door itself.
Or you could quit smoking so much weed so you can remember if you locked it.

jk dude

I actually quit using the alarm all together and just hit the lock on the door and close it. Then again, I have to worry more about a bear sleeping on my car than someone stealing it. (yes....a bear was actually sleeping on my neighbor's car.)

Old 06-17-2005, 04:41 PM
1st Gear

jk dude

I actually quit using the alarm all together and just hit the lock on the door and close it. Then again, I have to worry more about a bear sleeping on my car than someone stealing it. (yes....a bear was actually sleeping on my neighbor's car.)
LOL i wouldve been freaked out and upset cuz you cant like fight the bear..
i dont even worry bout someone stealing my car its more like is someone going to try to mess with my accessories or steal em.. so i got an after market one..

Old 06-17-2005, 04:44 PM
1st Gear

ORIGINAL: BLAZEDUPBEE

ORIGINAL: betz470

jk dude

LOL i wouldve been freaked out and upset cuz you cant like fight the bear..
i dont even worry bout someone stealing my car its more like is someone going to try to mess with my accessories or steal em.. so i got an after market one..

[/quote]

Who says you cant fight a bear?

Old 06-17-2005, 04:46 PM
1st Gear

ORIGINAL: a4autocrossr

yea...the alarm basically sucks....you can hear it w/in a 20 ft. radius

--E
this one time it was like 3 in the morning and i had to take a **** really bad so i went into a grocery store, and locked my friends in my car becuase they were pretty f*cked up, and one of my other friends that was driving in a different car went over to mine and just tapped a pack of cigs on the top of my car near the window, and the car alarm went off for like 5 mins before i got out there.

Old 06-17-2005, 04:47 PM
1st Gear

Well you could fight the bear.......

http://espn.go.com/outdoors/conserva...8/1664798.html

Old 06-17-2005, 05:00 PM
1st Gear

ORIGINAL: jukeit

Well you could fight the bear.......

http://espn.go.com/outdoors/conserva...8/1664798.html

[sm=youreright.gif]
well shoot i guess i was def wrong but that sounds more like he just sliced him up... HUMANS RULE!!

Old 06-17-2005, 10:13 PM
dan
2nd Gear

Man, it doesnt count if the bear is already half dead from starvation and blood loss :P.

Quick Reply: "Lock Beep?" really low...