Audi A3 The Audi A3 offers cutting edge engineering, performance, and luxury in one affordable package.

Want to Buy A3 SF Bay Area

Search this Thread

Old 09-28-2006, 05:46 PM
1st Gear
Default RE: Want to Buy A3 SF Bay Area

ORIGINAL: Jefferson

Hey Yurry, I'm about 200 miles North of San Fran, but there are no Audi Dealers this far North. I shopped around Sacramento and the Bay Area... Got a few experiences (I'm also the former owner of three Acuras over the years.)

Sacramento - Niello Audi - STAY AWAY!
- Ouch, these guys were the worst. First salesman I liked, when I came for a visit to see the A3 the first time, but when I called him back two months later he was gone. Let go, or what?? Don't know.... After that, they couldn't give me information when I wanted it. Had no concept of why I couldn't "just drive down tonight" when I tried to explain I was 200 miles away over the phone. They seemed annoyed that I even called them. Until the end, when I called about a 'used' ad they had online (which I think was a total lie) and then they wouldn't leave me alone! Even harrassing me to buy the only car they had on the lot because "It was the last one available on the West Coast."

Stevens Creek - Good selection of cars and colors. Phil was a nice guy, we just didn't end up going back. We weren't ready to buy and they didn't make that huge of an impression.

Diablo Audi - This is where we got our car. Now, mind you, haven't actually picked it up and paid yet, but so far the deal seems good for an ordered car. If you go there, your guy has got to be Ernst. He's a nice slightly quirky german man with a heavy accent selling Audis. I never had to deal with anyone else, which impressed me the most. Hopefully it goes good when we go pick it up next month. Ernst has been a great guy to deal with.

I phoned most of the others...but no big impression good or bad.
Great post good info...........I think I am going to be calling Diablo.I have yet to deal with them,Look forward to seeing what Ernst has to say.
Thanks again for the Help to everyone.