Audi A3 The Audi A3 offers cutting edge engineering, performance, and luxury in one affordable package.

Any red lovers?

Search this Thread

Old 01-04-2008, 01:20 AM
Default Any red lovers?

I am not even sure how it came to this but suddenly I am considering a red A3! I have not been a fan of owning a red ride but
something about this A3 just looks very cool. Anyone like this combo?
[IMG][/IMG]

Old 01-04-2008, 02:04 AM
1st Gear
Default RE: Any red lovers?

I love that color on the A3 although I can't justify getting it and having the damn CHP pull me over on the highways...they seem to be attracted to it like moths to a flame.[:@]

Old 01-04-2008, 02:12 AM
1st Gear

Red with the titanium package looks good! Black and white, and black and red are my two fav. color combos.

My last car was red. Never had any issues with the cops. In fact, the 3 years I owned the car I was never pulled over.

Old 01-04-2008, 03:03 AM
1st Gear

red was one of my choices and i cant stand primary colors. it was either white, silver... then red... and finally settled with blue at the last minute. Hate how it looks as of now, but I know once its done, its gonna be a scary beast... so thats why i went with blue.

but go for it! thats a hot combo as it is.

Old 01-04-2008, 03:40 AM
1st Gear

Ive never been a fan of red cars but that looks pretty awsome. Make sure you look at the lava grey and brilliant black a3's with the titanum package

Old 01-04-2008, 10:23 AM

thanks for the feedback, I had heard the same myth about red cars, more tickets! Here is choice B, also pretty cool, more stealth.
[IMG][/IMG]

Old 01-04-2008, 10:39 AM
1st Gear

I dig the red

Old 01-04-2008, 11:01 AM
1st Gear

I'm definitely a "red car kinda guy" having had several over the years. I really like the "Garnet Red Pearl Effect" of my '06, especially with the beige interior - bright enough with out being over-the-top. Finding that color combination in a CPO was the motivation to buy a car several months before I'd planned to. Unfortunately, that color is no longer available in the US market.

Old 01-04-2008, 11:56 AM
1st Gear

The red looks pretty tight (especially with the Ti package). I don't know if I could live with it. The lava grey on the other hand looks great but is the most common color. I've got the grey and now I sorta wish I got a silver which strangely enough haven't seen many of those.

Old 01-04-2008, 01:33 PM
1st Gear

Ha. With the grass being greener on the other side, isn't this always the case?

Lava Grey here and wishing I got the Red or the Sprint Blue actually!

My buddy had an old Red A4 and he constantly kept getting tickets (I remember at least 5 in 2 yrs span) on the 280 driving from SF to MV. He's got a stealth, debadged Black S4 which he just did some weird *** paint job on the grill. He has only got a ticket once in the 3 yrs since owning it.

Quick Reply: Any red lovers?