Archive - Vehicles for Sale Post your vehicles for sale.

RARE JAGUAR 03 S-TYPE R 400Hp V8 SUPERCHARGED SEDAN WRNTY TIL 11/08 !

Search this Thread

Old 01-30-2008, 04:18 PM
1st Gear
Default RARE JAGUAR 03 S-TYPE R 400Hp V8 SUPERCHARGED SEDAN WRNTY TIL 11/08 !

I have a Rare 2003 Jaguar S-Type R 400hp V8 Supercharged Sedan with 67K Miles also with a Jaguar Select Edition Certified Pre-Owned $0 Deductible Warranty. This car is a super rare performance car non like no other especially they are hard to find. This car costed $65000 Brand New when it was released. It can be yours for much less. Its racing inspired and are for people with the need for speed. I dont think you know how fast this car really is ? Its too quick and fast you will get an adrenaline rush each time your behind the wheel. This car is the AMG or M Series of Jaguar which their line is called R for Racing. Only 1000 Made for the USA. I have yet to see one S-Type R period in MA. This car is clean, and hasnt been in any accidents,no paintwork, clean carfax and clean title. Title in Hand. This car is Anthracite Metallic with cream leather interior, which is a nice color combo for the Jag S-Type R. This car is in prestine condition pictures doesnt do it any justice at all. It comes loaded with every package it came with. It has Touchscreen DVD Navigation System, CATS Suspension, Alpine Surround Sound, Recaro Racing Seats, Brembo Racing Brakes, Xenon Headlights, 18inch R Wheels,Heated Seats, CD Changer, Voice Recognition. Best of all its a Jaguar Select Edition car, which means the warranty doesnt expire until November 2008 or 100K miles which ever comes first. Not only that it is a $0 Deductible and Free Courtesy Rental while your car is being serviced at any Jaguar Dealer in the USA. This not only gives you confidence, but also a peace of mind. Why buy a car without a warranty ? I am asking $18,500 for this car which is well below retail of KBB, Edmunds, and NADA, dont forget you have warranty too. I have all the Service Records on the car as well as 2 Sets of Keys and Valet as well. New Tires, and Brakes were recently replaced as well. I am somewhat firm on my price, but I will consider all reasonable offers. No Trades. If intrested please send me an email with all your contact info to set up an appointment to see this amazing car. Offer Wont Last. Thanks

Car Is Located In Boston

Please Contact Me At
bimmer_617@yahoo.com

Old 01-30-2008, 11:56 PM
1st Gear
Default RE: RARE JAGUAR 03 S-TYPE R 400Hp V8 SUPERCHARGED SEDAN WRNTY TIL 11/08 !

Bump

Old 01-31-2008, 02:55 AM
1st Gear
Default RE: RARE JAGUAR 03 S-TYPE R 400Hp V8 SUPERCHARGED SEDAN WRNTY TIL 11/08 !

No Trades just straight up cash. I have the Title In Hand. No Lien Whatsoever. Also my car is the Cheapest Price in the US. Check on Autotrader and Cars.com and see if you can find one close to mines with same specs and a Jaguar Select Edition Certified 100K Warranty. I bet you cant.[/align]

Old 01-31-2008, 07:54 AM
1st Gear

Glad to see you again frombenztojag (jaguarforums). Wonder why you got banned from jaguarforums . c o m

Did you ever get all your lights aimed? or is that why you're now trying to sell your car?

-Paul

Old 01-31-2008, 12:51 PM
1st Gear

^What are you talking about ? Anyways this car wont last at this amazing price. Jump on it.Yes I got some customed HIDs as well.

Old 01-31-2008, 02:26 PM
1st Gear

For your information, those lights are the normal Stype R lights. Stock ones that come on the car.

-Paul

Old 01-31-2008, 08:03 PM
1st Gear

Car still for sale. Comeon Audi Guys !!!

Old 01-31-2008, 08:03 PM
1st Gear

This guy is looking to make a quick buck/scam somebody.[/align][/align]This was taken from his post on 6speed online where he has pissed everybody off in a hurry. (www.jaguarforums.com) his screen name there was Frombenzjag.

"So I picked me up a 2003 Jaguar S-Type R with 66K miles, Black Metalic, Cream Interior, Bi-Xenons, Parktronic, Brembo Brakes,Touch Screen DVD Navi and with Jaguar Select Edition Warranty til 10/30/08, for $16500 Out The Door that including Taxes too. I wouldnt buy one of these cars without the warranty period. This car is really fast. Its a V8 Supercharged 400 HP car. I like the DVD Navi bc it talks to you too. It will take me some time getting use to my new Jag, since I a Benz guy and thats all I ever drive. Im only 22 btw. The car is really cool, the downside is the MPGs. Other than that this car is sick, and extremely rare more rare than AMG or M3. Dealer says they only seen 2 of them. I will post pics in the morning. This car is amazing, best bang for the price."[/align][/align]The guy is now Banned.[/align][/align]-Administrator of Jaguarforums.com:[/align]"Hi All

Please note that with immediate effect "Frombenz2Jag" will be banned from this forum.

His behaviour including
Posting continually in CAPS much to the annoyance of every member as far as I can see
Repeatedly double posting in the X and S sections
Continually slating the Marque / dealerships / this forum and essentially its members and basically just using the forum as a tool to cause general grief and annoyance.

His membership will be banned as will his IP to make sure that he does not return."[/align][/align]I have been a member of jaguarforums.com for more than a year, and I just wanted to warn you guys.[/align][/align]-Paul[/align][/align]stype1990@aol.com[/align]

Old 01-31-2008, 10:22 PM
1st Gear

^Again thats not my thread. Someone stole my pics posing as me. Its always tools trying to ruin people threads just bc they dont want to see them sell their car. I bet those people would hate me messing with their threads like that if they are trying to sell their ride. Leave my thread alone. Im not asking for much. If your intrested in my ride please post. If not dont try to bash my thread. Im trying to sell my car. And I paid $19500 for my car, and I have a Bill of Sale to prove it. Im selling for $1000 less then what I paid. So its my loss your gain. Thats being fair. Anwyays if you would like to make a reasonable offer, and see this car in person please email me at

bimmer_617@yahoo.com

Old 01-31-2008, 10:32 PM
1st Gear

Guys... last sign of warning. i am just warning everyone don't hate me, before you buy make sure you thoroughly check.

This guy is everywhere all over audiforums.com, audizine.com jaguarforums.com
http://www.jaguarforums.com/m_38836/..._/tm.htm#39050read this thread, very important.

he has a few known screen names such as
frombenz2jag (jaguar forums)
chicago330i (here)
jagxtypeboy (jaguar forums)
futerjag (jaguarforums)
amgfastbenzes (audizine)

-Paul

Quick Reply: RARE JAGUAR 03 S-TYPE R 400Hp V8 SUPERCHARGED SEDAN WRNTY TIL 11/08 !