Archive - Vehicles for Sale Post your vehicles for sale.

Porsche Cayenne S with Turbo Package NEED TO SELL ASAP

Search this Thread

Old 01-24-2008, 10:15 PM
1st Gear
Default Porsche Cayenne S with Turbo Package NEED TO SELL ASAP

Hello

Due to my recent unemployment I have my 2004 Porsche Cayenne S for sale. I have owned this car for 3 months and loved every second of it. I purchased it from a Porsche and Audi fanatic that had another Porsche GT2 and an Audi S6.

Now about the car.
This is a 2004 Porsche Cayenne S with the turbo package. In other words this car has everything from the Porsch Cayenne Turbo EXCEPT the actual turbo engine and the air suspension. I have the Original 80K sticker price for this car. This car's final assembly point was Leipzig, Germany, and the parts came from Germany. The tranny is Japanese made.

The Porsche still has another 7 months or 7 thousand miles of warranty as well as another 6 years of the anti-corrosion warranty.

As I mentioned before, thes cayenne is loaded with turbo features such as the quad turbo exhaust (not just the tips) the full exhaust, Turbo BREMBO brakes, turbo Cayenne 20 inch TECHNO rims with 275/40 Pirelly summer sport tires. The porsch has the lower part of the body painted the same color as the actual car (Jarama Beige Metallic). The car has the Cayenne turbo SPORT seats that are memory, power, and are heated.

The cayenne is loaded with other features such as the Bixenon lights (with the turners) and with the washers, leather sport seats, NAVIGATION, Tiptronic 6 speed automatic transmission. Car is All Wheel Drive. Airbags all around, bose 350 Watt Sound system, Real wood trim (even in the center console) light colored wood. Heat insulated laminated privacy glass, fully automatic climate control with dual front passenger controls. Rear air, Exterior mirrors are heated and are power retractable. The car has the center locking diff with controls. The car is ALL WHEEL DRIVE. Cayenne has the skibag, as well as the rear net. Steering wheel is wood (matching to the rest of the trim) as well as the shifter. Moonroof, 6 disk CD changer, as well as FRONT AND REAR parking assistance is installed in the car.

I have also added the following OEM touch up things to the car
-Porsche Clear turn signals (up front)
-Porsche rear boot/cover.
-Porsche cayenne genuine cover
-The car comes with a set of extra brand new wheels with Brand new tires. The wheels are the cayenne turbo 18's (satin w/ polished sides) and has the Winter tires on them. (Brand New Pirelli Scorpion's)

Car is in Amazing condition. I have all the records for it. The car was serviced all the time in one dealership (Porsche of Arlington). car has no problems at all. it is the most beautiful and beasty car I have ever owned. Amazing quality, and amazing eye catcher.

The car has a completely clean history and I HAVE THE TITLE IN MY HAND that is also completely clean.

I really hate to see this go, but I need money ASAP. Me being un employed, and kid got accepted into college so my toy has to go.

If you have any questions please call me at (240)899-1773
email is stype1990@aol.com

As far as price, I am going to ask 42,000 but I am very negotiable, this has to go ASAP, I need money.
Here is the Photo Album for my Cayenne
http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v607/bigblockmaxx/04%20Porsche%20Cayenne%20S%20RARE/

Thank you for looking,

Paul

stype1990@aol.com

Old 01-28-2008, 10:38 AM
1st Gear
Default RE: Porsche Cayenne S with Turbo Package NEED TO SELL ASAP

Nice car! I love The Cayenne! Too bad you are selling it! I'm sad!

Old 01-28-2008, 11:55 AM
1st Gear

ORIGINAL: m0n0x!de

Nice car! I love The Cayenne! Too bad you are selling it! I'm sad!
So am I, But I have to..

-Paul

stype1990@aol.com

Old 01-28-2008, 02:45 PM
1st Gear

isn't that what community college is for?

haha...jk....

glad my parents didn't say that

Old 02-09-2008, 10:43 AM
1st Gear

Price is lowered to 40,500 OBO

I really have to sell asap.

If you have any questions please email me
stype1990@aol.com

Thanks,
Paul