Archive - Vehicles for Sale Post your vehicles for sale.

Need Gone Now!!!! A4 For 4800 O.b.o!!!

Search this Thread

Old 07-23-2007, 02:37 PM
Default Need Gone Now!!!! A4 For 4800 O.b.o!!!

FOR SALE!!!!!!!!!! $$4.800O.B.O
PICTURES ARE UP! MORE PICTURES IN THE LINK!!

I am thinking about putting my car up for sale. I have a 1999 Audi a41.8tq Tip. It is silver, with the black interior. it is stock, except for the sound system. alright, here we go...

car
1999 Audi a4 1.8TQ TIP
151,xxx on the chassis - roughly 80,xxx on the engine.
it's silver on black.

Maintenance
-I've changed the oil regularly, along with checking all fluid levels.
-all front arms (upper/lower) in the front end have been replaced.
-motor was replaced by previous owner - i have receipt.
-previous owner changed timing belt and water pump while putting in the newer motor - i don't have receipt for this.
-new starter
-new battery( thats what i get from listening to my friends who think they know whats wrong with my car.. old battery was fine, my starter had gone out).
-ignition switch- included but could have it installed.
-newer tires -Michelin.
-front end alignment
-new rear drivers side bearing
-all new brakes. all rotors and pads were changed a few months ago.
- brand new K & N air filter installd today (7-20-07)

Thats all i can think of right now. I'm pretty sure thats it, I'll double check with my records later.

Interior
-black interior
-very clean, except for a 4" rip on the drivers seat. it's underneath you tho when you're driving, so it's not visible.
-after-market Kenwood cd/pm3 player, Sirius ready.
-JL Audio 4-channel for the interior speakers.
-Memphis mono-block amp for the sub (Kicker).

Exterior
- exterior is in fair conidition. there are some small dings here n there. some paint is chipped on the bumper and a little spot on the hood. nothing major. however, while i was in chicago sitting at a stop light, a lady swipped me. she scrapped the rear drivers side quarter panel just above the tire. i'll post pictures later.

The Bad
-Check engine light is on - Autozone says it's the O2 sensor, a mechanic i know plugged it up and says it's the brake light switch. I think I'm going to go with Autozone for now and just get a new O2 sensor.
-Air Bag light is on- Mechanic turned it on when he took off the steering wheel to check the ignition switch. He accidentally turned the kit before having the airbag totally hooked up. The air bag is fine. he told me Autozone could probably turn it off, they said they can't. so he said to bring it back in and they'll turn it off.
- Looks like the sunroof cable broke. it flips up and down, but does not go back.
- The tranny has started to slip a bit. it comes and goes. sometimes it will shift smooth all the through the gears, other times it will slip a bit at 2nd and sometimes 3rd. A good flush would be the first plan of action.

well, thats it for now. i have some business to attend to, but i will be back on later this afternoon to post pictures and add some more information. thanx.

Alright, i think thats enough. i don't want to put too many on here. the rest of the pictures are here..
http://s200.photobucket.com/albums/a...a85/audicious/

Old 07-23-2007, 06:13 PM
Default RE: Need Gone Now!!!! A4 For 5.5k O.b.o!!!

price NEGOTIABLE!!! NEED THIS CAR GONE ASAP.. TITLE IN HAND!