Archive - Vehicles for Sale Post your vehicles for sale.

FS in MD, 2001.5 Nogaro 6SP S4 *SOLD*

Search this Thread

Old 08-16-2007, 05:58 PM
1st Gear
Default FS in MD, 2001.5 Nogaro 6SP S4 *SOLD*

FYI: I hit a tractor trailer tire tread in the road last week and smacked my front bumper up pretty bad. Its all being fixed next week and have the list of items that are being replaced by the body shop. I toyed with getting upgraded ICs and keeping the car but selling her will rid me of a couple of financial obligations and will make life easier.Will have 110K before sold as its close. I want the car gone. 13,500 takes it.

Its a full stage 2+
I have all the service records...well most. and alot of warranty work done in the Car Fax report at home. Item of note...I cannot for the life of me find the dang owners manual anymore. I think I must have left it at the DMV when i registered my wifes car back in April I do still have alot of service records and you are welcome to call an Audi dealer and put in my VIN and they can tell you everything they have done. just in case I don't have the hard copy.

Title is clean. I still have the carfax from when I bought it as a lease turn in from Audi of Bernardsville.

So far the car has new front Calipers (replaced under Warranty)
New Brake slave cylinder (replaced on Audis cost...since they broke it )
New drivers seat frame (1300 bucks!! wtf) under warranty.
New Moonroof switch
New door handle on D. side
New lumbar support
EGR valve replaced under warranty
K03s have about 40Kish miles on them. replaced under warranty
New outer tie rods
New front bumper - next week
New drivers side IC - next week
Theres more just can't think of them all right now.

Timing Belt was done by RayVdub on Audizine
He also rolled the fenders...the one paint chip on drivers fender happen then. May or may not be patched when the body shop adds the Fenderliner next week

I did the Piggies - On jack stands ...about 8 hr, not too bad imo and I managed to keep the heatshields in pristine condition. I also had the O2 bungs relocated so no CEL

I replaced the CV boot on the drivers side.

A friend and I did the boost guage in the air vent. I do still have the vent its in the trunk

I did the Toyguy shifter. I have the stock shifter in the trunk. Which can be returned for a $45 return...just never did it.

Friend did the S4 ECU reflash that enables the remote up/down of the windows. Nifty trick but, no performance value

Eurotech - did the suspension but set it too low for my taste. I liked it that low for H2O last year and just never moved the strut mount into the other perch slot. Car rides great...just a bit low.
With it being so low theres a smidge of negative camber that Audi just couldn't get out of it. Was aligned when the tie rods were done last month.
I believe I still have access to the stock suspension if you wanted it.
They did the 90K maint on the car also.

Purchased the GIAC and the flashloader from Induktion Motorsports in Columbia MD. They also did the upgrade of the GIAC version. They also upgraded the DV's to the 710n's.

I replaced the throttle body boot (Also have another extra in the trunk)

Front tires have about 4-5k miles on them. Rears have 7K or so on them.

Purchased the UUC VM3 from Audiworld. Its starting to droop a bit and needs adjusting again.(Will have new clamps on via the bodyshop next week...this shouldn't be an issue as of then) Not an issue if you have easy access to under the car...which I don't. I've had an offer to weld it in place thus negating this issue but was hesitant and then never did it in case I needed to take it off. If you'd like, I can get a stock exhaust for you and get it put on. (I would keep the UUC if I were you...it sounds amazing!!!! and is very very rare.) If you google it try to get a clip of it under load...sounds so much better than just setting and revving the car.

There are no other issues I'm aware of. I have pics available from before the front bumper got raped....nothing since. I want the car to go to a good home as the miles continue to mount and I hate to do that to her. I love to drive the car too much and it shows as I seem to volunteer to drive whenever theres an opportunity. I buy cars to drive them...and I do just that.

Please contact me via Email at kevkor2002@gmail.com. I'm on it most of the day and into the eve.

TIA

Old 08-17-2007, 12:59 AM
1st Gear
Default RE: FS in MD, 2001.5 Nogaro 6SP S4

post some pics or please send to mindgonenumb@gmail.com

Old 08-17-2007, 04:33 PM
1st Gear

Pics sent

Old 08-20-2007, 10:46 AM
1st Gear

Bump-o-roni

Old 08-20-2007, 12:43 PM
1st Gear

sweet car hoping i can get the funds together

Old 08-20-2007, 09:53 PM
1st Gear

Not sure of your financial situation but alot of banks will finance cars 7 years old and under for up to 5 years. I would not suggest you do this just know they will. Thats what I'm going to do for my next car.

Come and get her I need her gone so I can get my S2K

Old 08-20-2007, 10:07 PM
1st Gear

hehe yeah im lookin into some things

have u seen the s2k with the 2jz motor in it its nuts 900hp s2k
if u havent go to youtube search 2jz s2000

Old 08-20-2007, 10:50 PM
1st Gear

I can imagine and I will look it up. For me though I'm gonna focus on learning to drive the car and then slap a blower on there. mid-high 12's are all I'd want out of that car.

Old 08-21-2007, 12:38 AM
1st Gear

yeah when i get my cop job im prob gona get an s2k for summer driving i want a white one with some gold advans and comptech supercharged

Old 08-21-2007, 08:13 AM
1st Gear

Buy my audi first then worry about the less functional car Lol

I'm not a big fan of gold wheels...the rest of that setup sounds good though. I might go with the Vortech SC just to be a little different.

Quick Reply: FS in MD, 2001.5 Nogaro 6SP S4 *SOLD*