Archive - Vehicles for Sale Post your vehicles for sale.

FS: Audi A4 1.8 Turbo - Quattro / Sport / Winter

Search this Thread

Old 02-02-2005, 11:43 PM
1st Gear
Default FS: Audi A4 1.8 Turbo - Quattro / Sport / Winter

1998 Audi A4 1.8 Turbo Quattro
Black exterior / Grey Sport cloth interior / 5spd
99k highway miles
Options:
Sport Package - Sport wheels, suspension, and 3 spoke steering wheel
Winter Package – Ski / storage sack, Heated seats, heated windshield washer nozzles, heated mirrors and door locks.
Sliding glass sunroof and sport seats.

I am the second owner, first owner was an older lady that did not abuse the car in any way. I have ALL SERVICE RECORDS from day one and the window sticker. Car was serviced at Audi its whole life and has NO issues whatsoever. All front control arms, tie rods and sway bar end links have less then 10k miles on them. Timing belt, water pump, thermostat and all accessory belts have less then 20k miles on them. The owner was meticulous with maintenance and made sure the car was perfect it’s entire life. Motor was given synthetic motor oil it’s entire life. Transmission shifts perfectly, clutch has never slipped, motor just had oil change and new OEM factory spec plugs installed less then 500 miles ago.
There has never been any paintwork or bodywork done on the car. No accidents.

Car has an APR chip that I installed less then 7k miles ago. Turbo boosts up perfectly and very responsive. Without a chip the car has no power, the chip wakes it up.
Cross drilled front and rear rotor with Mintex pads are in great shape. Updated brake shields have been installed. The headlights have been upgraded to high quality European spec HID Projector headlights, commonly known as E-Codes. The road is lit up and visibility is much improved. A Thule ski rack is included in the sale.

I have the stock 7 spoke sport wheels as well as an additional set of stock wheels with Bridgestone Blizzak WS-50 tires on them. Blizzaks have only one season on them and are a must in the snow. Snow and cold weather traction is greatly improved with the Blizzak tires. Both sets of wheels are included with the car.

The Quattro is the best all wheel drive system I have ever driven. Quattro keeps the car very stable in the snow / ice / rain or any slippery condition.

Car is ready to be driven and will be trouble free for a long time.
Extras that come with this car are well over $1,500.
Price: $8,900

Please call 973-981-0355 if you have any questions.
Thanks.

Old 02-11-2005, 04:18 AM
1st Gear
Default RE: FS: Audi A4 1.8 Turbo - Quattro / Sport / Winter

can you send me some pics to carneyk7@hotmail.com

Old 02-16-2005, 01:53 PM
1st Gear
Default RE: FS: Audi A4 1.8 Turbo - Quattro / Sport / Winter

Car is sold.