Archive - Vehicles for Sale Post your vehicles for sale.

Fantastic 2004 Audi S4 with Nav - Must Sell!

Search this Thread

Old 10-09-2006, 10:17 PM
Default Fantastic 2004 Audi S4 with Nav - Must Sell!

Here is eBay Link Asking 33,000 or 34,000 buy it now.

There are a lot more pictures of the car here.

I also did a carfax on my car and will send it FREE to you on request. Or you can download that here.

This car has been my baby for the last 2 years. But now I must let her go. All the miles are highway miles. The car is in great condition and has all the goodies you could want.

The car has NAV, BOSE system, heated seats, power seats, and the best part is...You still have 20k left of the factor warranty. You also get RoadSide assistance and also scheduled maintenance for the next 20k miles too. The tires have very few miles on them and are almost new. The tires also have a warrant for flats and road hazards. In short...You are protected from anything being wrong with this car. It's run great for me and will do the same for you.

The car even has Audi ski/snowbaord rack for you to use during the winter.

The reason I'm selling is that I really need to redo my budget. The car is a lease and I would like to get out of it. I have found that I need to lower my monthly bills just a little bit. Other than that there is no reason for me to want to sell this great car. Some lucky person is going to benefit from my budget cuts.

Let me know if you have questions. My cell is 818-730-2000.

Here is what Motor Trend has to say about this car.

A smallish car with a big motor is an intoxicating combination. That's how the first musclecars were brewed, and it's one of the philosophies behind Audi's newest S4. We liked the old S4 a lot, but it was short on rear-seat legroom and low-end torque. Based on the new-for-'02 A4 platform, the S4 addresses both issues. Out with the old 250-horse biturbo V-6, in with a 4.2-liter/344-horsepower V-8.

The '04 S4 is far more than just an engine swap: The S designation means the same to Audi as the M means to BMW: a balanced combination of performance, luxury, and appearance upgrades. Exterior giveaways include revised front/rear fascias, Xenon headlights, polished aluminum mirrors, and bladelike sill extensions. Larger disc brakes are visible through handsome 18-inch Avus alloys wearing 235/40ZR18 tires. The suspension gets a thorough tuneup, including revised springs, dampers, bushings, and anti-roll bars and a slightly lower ride height. Audi never forgets the interior, which receives upgraded leather, subtle metal trim, and superbly supportive Recaro seats.

Yet it's the protein-powder-slugging powertrain that snares us. This 4.2 is much the same as in the 450-horse S6, minus the turbos. Packing a solid 302 lb-ft of torque at 3500 rpm, it can be matched to your choice of a crisp-shifting six-speed manual transmission or a five-speed paddle-shifted Tiptronic. Also standard is quattro AWD.

On road or track, this thing just flies. The engine snarls through its four-outlet exhausts, smooth right to its 7200-rpm redline. Unlike many small multivalve V-8s, there's no dearth of torque here. Audi has absolutely nailed the S4's ride/handling balance: lots of grip, minimal body roll, no dive or squat, and all with a ride that's supple and never punishes. The trans is a joy to work, the seats support, the brakes impress. Laps around a wet racetrack demonstrated the value of quattro; we found ourselves flinging the S4 through water-soaked corners at speeds that would have other machines spinning like a Frisbee. The S4 can handle anything an M3 or C32 can throw at it. And you can even get it in Avant sportwagon form.

Or to put it another way

The 2004 V8-powered Audi S4 delivers a quantum leap in performance to the sport sedan category. The 4.2 liter V8 with legendary quattro® all-wheel drive surges 0 to 60 mph in 5.3 seconds. In short, it's a rocket that delivers more torque at 1100 rpm than some cars manage at full throttle.

Old 10-19-2006, 12:05 AM
1st Gear
Default RE: Fantastic 2004 Audi S4 with Nav - Must Sell!

Hi,
How much warranty is left on the car?
I will be in LA after T'giving. Please keep me informed about the sale of the vehicle, as I would like to plan to see it.
Thanks
ssss

Old 10-19-2006, 12:07 AM
1st Gear
Default RE: Fantastic 2004 Audi S4 with Nav - Must Sell!

Hi,
How much warranty is left on the car?
I will be in LA after T'giving. Please keep me informed about the sale of the vehicle, as I would like to plan to see it.
Thanks
ssss