Archive - Vehicles for Sale Post your vehicles for sale.

CUSTOM SHOW CAR 04 Audi A8L Quattro $80k Build ONE OF A KIND A8 Asking $28,500

Search this Thread

Old 07-24-2014, 03:22 PM
1st Gear
Exclamation CUSTOM SHOW CAR 04 Audi A8L Quattro $80k Build ONE OF A KIND A8 Asking $28,500

CUSTOM ONE OF A KIND SHOW CAR AUDI A8L

Ok well heres the deal. I built myself and incredible one of a kind show car. Total with all the custom fabrication and work done to it I have roughly $80,000 tied up in the car just in custom work not including the car itself. I know ill never get it back so what im looking for is someone else in the same situation built a bad@$$ car for the love of owning a bad@$$ Car who wants to trade it for another show car. You will never see another one like this i dont think anyone is as crazy as me to do this to an A8

Audi A8 Custom
  • Custom Halo Lights
  • Custom LED's in HeadLights
  • Painted Head Light's
  • Complete Hand Made Front End
  • Custom Suicide Door's
  • Suede Headliner
  • Suede Dash Board
  • Suede A,B,C Pillars
  • Steering Wheel Painted to match color of paint
  • Center counsel and additional pieces also painted to match color of paint
  • 22" Rims ( Chrome )
  • Factory air ride is tricked out lowered and you can raise and lower it all threw factory computer
  • No Bends in rims
  • 50k miles

This car is garage kept never seen snow she is my pride and joy, she is one of a kind. Be ready for attention, driving this car makes you an instant celebrity, people driving by will waive thumbs up asking questions, taking pictures. Every time i get gas it takes me at least 15 mins to talk to the crowd of people who come to admire the car. For you single guys, all you got to do is pull up! you wont be single for long lol

$28,500 Trade value at least, If Interested call or text me at 248-747-2196

Im willing to put cash on top for the right trade or will take cash on top with your trade.
I'm looking for someone with a nice exotic car who wants something nobody else has or someone else with a nice new car or even classic or hot rod, someone with something like me who spent way to much on it too and never going to see it again lol

PICTURES: