Archive - Vehicles for Sale Post your vehicles for sale.

2007 Audi RS4 Phantom Black at LOTUS of BEVERLY HILLS

Search this Thread

Old 09-08-2007, 07:45 PM
Default RE: 2007 Audi RS4 Phantom Black - Los Angeles

He's a car salesmen just kidding

Old 09-11-2007, 08:49 PM
1st Gear

i used to be in the automobile industry - in the marketing and advertising department for several manufacturers, so i suppose i was selling cars indirectly

actually i did sell cars during college one summer. boy that was the toughest job i ever had. it was a dinky old skoolsleezydealer in glendale and i wastaught all the 'tricks' including the four square,trolling the front lot like sharks, passing off the customer to the closer, etc etc. uh, bad memories.

Old 09-12-2007, 02:52 AM
2nd Gear

From what I've heard, Elise's aren't very good daily drivers. Pain in the butt to get in, cramped, not much other than barebones sports car.

But I'm 6'2" as well and would definitely drive one anyway. Just...given a choice, it probably wouldn't be mine for an everyday car.

Old 09-14-2007, 09:01 PM
1st Gear

yeah the elise isn't for everyone. yes it's small. yes it's bouncy at speeds over 70. yes it's noisy. yes it's hard to get in and out of with the top on.

but once you drive the elise, all those issues seem to melt away. you don't care about the problems anymore because the sheer driving bliss outranks any negative issues you were feeling mere moments ago. this car leaves a smile on your face and makes the powerful and awesome RS4 feel like a fat, lethargic pig (which it's not, lethargic at least ).

all the while, you get close to 30mpg on the highways. my commute everyday becomes a track day. and with the top off on nice days, which in LA is about 360 days out of the year, you don't have to worry about folding your body in half to get in, especially after visiting the all-you-can-choke sushi buffet.

the toyota engine means it's bulletproof and you'll at least get to work every morning (british electronics permitting). the trunk is big enough to hold the soft top rolled up, a car cover and groceries (assuming you're single like me without kids). it's kind of like a Smart ForTwo, cept it doesn't suck.

i do miss the smooth, quiet, comfortable solid ride of the RS4 with the unlimited torque and precision handling. but i figure i need to drive something like the Elise while i'm still able to.

Old 09-19-2007, 10:18 PM
2nd Gear

good man...bump for this BEAUTIFUL RS4...lucky man.

Old 10-03-2007, 05:52 PM
1st Gear

The dealer now has my RS4 listed on ebay, which can be found here:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/2007-...QQcmdZViewItem

WOW! Priced to move! If you know anyone who's looking for a babied RS4 for a fantastic price, here it is! And you can get financing through Lotus/Lamborghini of Beverly Hills and the added security of buying through an established dealerthan risking lots of dough with a private owner hack like me

- Clean, Unmolested, Unabused RS4
- All service records
- MenacingBlack with Black color combo
- Desirable Carbon Fiber interior trim
- Bone stock, no ricey mods
- Available Financing
- Dealer sales transaction
- Priced in the $50K's
- The sheer ability to tell your friends youwalked into a dealer in Beverly Hills with a Ferrari Enzo, AstonMartin Vanquish, Maybach 57Sand Lamborghini Murcielago in the showroom and actually bought something!!

For all those who have been waiting for the right opportunity to buy a used RS4, you just ran out of excuses. If you have any questions about the car's history, feel free to write to me. For all price and purchase related questions, please contact the dealer directly.

Old 10-14-2007, 12:06 PM
1st Gear

RS4 is SOLD!!!