Archive - Vehicles for Sale Post your vehicles for sale.

2005 AUDI A4 3.2 Quattro 29k miles - STILL Under Warranty! Best OFFER!

Search this Thread

Old 10-05-2007, 12:48 AM
Default 2005 AUDI A4 3.2 Quattro 29k miles - STILL Under Warranty! Best OFFER!

**Please provide your best offer! This car - with this engine and premium package - is selling for $30k+.***

Description:

A year ago I lived in Atlanta and I needed an elegant and sophisticated vehicle to take me from point A to point B. Let me tell you something - This CAR is my BABY - it was a proud moment when I purchased the car from its previous owner. The previous owner was a CAR BUFF who searched AMERICA for the last car with Black Exterior and GRAY Leather Interior options. The color combination is near to impossible to find now and must be special ordered in many instances (on the A4). It's in excellent condition. He also paid for the additional touches - The Car's Cost Came to $43,220.00 The Car Buff sold the vehicle to me because he and his family decided to buy a house - Unfortunately for him - that car payment needed to go to the house.

Sadly Now - I have recently moved to New York City, temporary at first I thought - and it's turned into a Long Term position. The car now sits during the week only to be used on the weekends. Furthermore, New York City does not have much respect for cars - and the last thing I want to do is keep the car in New York any longer. I try to keep this car away from "harm," but in this city - it's difficult. This car deserves to be driven on the open road and envied at by people on the streets.

PLEASE GIVE THIS CAR AN INCREDIBLE HOME.

Below you will find the specs for the Vehicle. Please read everything carefully and contact me if there are any questions that you may have.
*The car is in INCREDIBLE Condition.*

Interior: looks like it is BRAND NEW.

1. You will receive: The original floor-mats AND all weather floor mats.
2. I never ate in the car - I do not smoke. Clean, clean, clean.

Exterior: I have NEVER put this car through a car wash - I only get the car hand detailed - and it was just done.

JUST DONE TO THE CAR:

1. CHECK-UP SERVICE

* Performed At Beiner Audi (Receipt attached)
* Oil Changed
* Brake Fluids Changed
* Tune-Up and Check-up
* Dead light bulb replaced
* CLEAN BILL OF HEALTH!!

2. FULL INTERIOR AND EXTERIOR DETAILING $250 - $960 TOTAL SPENT

* Included: SANDING, Interior and Exterior cleaning job.
* Repainted: Bumper - due to inconsiderate NY drivers - and NOT because of an accident or even a minor fender-bender.I got the bumper completely REPAINTED. I live in Brooklyn, NY (this is where the car is located) and I did not like the fact that people were parking by 'sound.' This caused minor, minor (did I say minor) chips in the paint, which was upsetting to me so I got it to look as new.
* PLEASE NOTE: The place I took it to is the only certified Audi shop in the North East (Long Island area) - and this is the same shop that they have used to retouch R8's. The bumper is ALL Audi Pant and done to the Audi Pant Specs/Schedule.

You could even call Sands Auto Body Shop (number is on the receipt) to confirm that this is the reason why I got my bumper jazzed up.

There's such a small amount of wear on the car but I feel like I need to let you know what it is -

* light scratching on two of the rims (shown)

* Bubble in back passenger window. Does not effect the window's functionality at all-The Auto body said it can be fixed for around $200. I didn't fix it because
* Light scratching on two of the rims (shown)
* Paint flecks on hood from driving on gravel road.

I have tried to reflect everything I possibly could in the photos. Please feel free to come and check out the vehicle if you would like. For quick communication you can email me: My name is Jessica and my personal email address is: misskoslow@mac.com.

* The previous owner did have one thing replaced. His next door neighbor backed out of his driveway one morning and hit one of the front headlamps. It's not considered an accident - but the next door neighbor did the honorable thing and offered to replace the light. These headlights are Xenon- and are EXPENSIVE to replace. (like $1000) I have all the receipts for this and the car looks gorgeous and there has never been a problem with this. You would never know that that headlamp was replaced.

βˆ‘ Model Year : 2005
βˆ‘ Make : Audi
βˆ‘ Model : A4 Quattro
βˆ‘ Body Type : 4 Door
βˆ‘ Engine Type : V6 with FSI Direct Fuel Injection
βˆ‘ Fuel Type : Supreme Gas
βˆ‘ Automatic

EQUIPMENT
βˆ‘ Exterior Color: Brilliant Black
βˆ‘ Interior: "Platinum" Gray leather
βˆ‘ Transmission: 6-speed automatic Trans w/ Tiptronic
βˆ‘ PREMIUM PACKAGE: Glass sunroof (w/ power, tilt, slide); Homelink Remote Transmitter; Memory For Driver Side Seat & Ext Mirrors; Auto-Dimming Interior Mirror W/ Compass; Auto-Dimming & Elect. Folding Ext. Mirrors; Rain Sensor; Color Driver Information Display
βˆ‘ Navigation: AUDI Navigation PLUS (+)

Engine

βˆ‘ Cylinders: 6
βˆ‘ Information: 191 CID Engine
βˆ‘ More Engine Data: 3123 cc, 255 hp DOHC aluminum V6 engine with FSI direct injection
βˆ‘ Size: 3L
βˆ‘ Valves: SEFI 30-valve V6 engine w/variable intake

Audio Package Plus
βˆ‘ Bose Premium Sound System
βˆ‘ Sirius Satelilite Radio

Cold Weather Package
βˆ‘ Heated Front AND Rear Seats
βˆ‘ Ski sack and Headlight Washers

Lighting Package
*Bi-Xenon Headlights
*Adaptive Front Lighting
*Light Sensor