Archive - Vehicles for Sale Post your vehicles for sale.

2005 A4 1.8T Quattro Sedan - Mint Condition - LOW MILES - Price REDUCED

Search this Thread

Old 01-10-2008, 09:56 PM
1st Gear
Default 2005 A4 1.8T Quattro Sedan - Mint Condition - LOW MILES - Price REDUCED

Last Chance to Buy!

2005 Audi A4 1.8T MT6 Quattro Sedan
- Dolphin Grey Metallic
- 11,600 highway miles, yes, that's right, 11,600 miles
- 6 speed manual trans
- All 4 matching OE tires in great condition with most of tread life left, all 4 rims in perfect condition, no curb rash
- Perfect Body Condition, car has been hand detailed with Zaino Bros products (www.zainobros.com)
- Meticulously maintained, full records of all dealer service
- Car runs perfectly, like the day it left the showroom
- Car has been garage kept over the past 3 years, never driven in snow, underbody is completely free of any corrosion
- Car has never been in any kind of accident, completely clean title record
- Interior is perfectly clean, all interior surfaces in new condition
- Car is bone stock, absolutely no mods, the only thing I did was connect my portable nav with an add-a-fuse that can be easily removed, no wires were cut or spliced to do so
- Still under factory bumper to bumper warranty until December 22nd, 2008

I believe all of these cars come standard with just about everything you would want, but just in case here is a description of some of the features it has and I think the only two options it doesn't have:

17 inch alloy rims on low profile tires
Power Moonroof
Leather interior
No Satellite Radio/Bose Radio
No HID Headlights

I think I've said everything there is to say about the car - while I was growing up I always wanted an A4, and I've enjoyed it in my free time over the past 3 years and took care of it as if it was a collectable, I guess to me it is a collectable. But, it's time to move on now. I've recently gotten married and honestly I love the car but we need some place to live, so my loss is your gain.

Originally asked $27,900, price reduced to $25,900, this will be the final online offer before advertising in local papers.

I have photos and the VIN number for any skeptics that are seriously interested.

Here's a link to a bunch of hi-res photos:
http://www.dantesgiftbaskets.com/audi_a4/

I'm located in Northern NJ and am willing to show the car if you can meet me somewhere local to my residence.

Please PM or email me at domnf15@yahoo.com if you're interested, serious offers only, please.