Archive - Vehicles for Sale Post your vehicles for sale.

2004 Audi A8 L for sale in Wisconsin/Chicago area - $9000

Search this Thread

Old 05-22-2014, 05:14 PM
1st Gear
Default 2004 Audi A8 L for sale in Wisconsin/Chicago area - $9000

Hello all,

I am selling my '04 A8 L, it's a gunmetal color and comes with the Cold Weather Package, Alcantara Package and Comfort Package. I own a dealership and repair shop, but this was my personal car since last August and I've put the last 14,000 miles on it myself. Prior to myself, this was a 2 owner vehicle, with a full service history on Carfax - the car was maintained by Audi Exchange in Highland Park, IL all of its life. This is also a smoke-free and accident-free vehicle. Here is some more info:

VIN: WAUML44E54N010020

Vehicle Options:
- Front & Rear Parktronic
- 4.2L DOHC V8 engine
- 6-speed Tiptronic Automatic Transmission
- Adaptive Air suspension - allows vehicle to be raised by up to 2" or lowered for highway cruising
- Dark Blue leather interior with gorgeous wood trim
- Power Heated & Cooled, 4-way Memory front seats with power lumbar and leg extensions
- Heated rear seats
- Heated mirrors and steering wheel
- Power rear window shade
- Power trunk
- Rear side window shades
- Keyless entry
- Cruise Control
- Dual Zone Digital Climate Control
- Front and rear fog lights
- Navigation with voice guidance
- Premium 12-speaker Bose Surround Sound Audio system with XM and Sirius Satellite Radio
- 6 Disc in-dash CD changer - Premium 18" Alloy wheels
- Full-size spare wheel and tire
- First Aid kit
- Auto dimming and folding exterior mirror
- Long wheelbase - 5" stretch over a conventional A8
- Bi Xenon Headlights w/ Adaptive levelling
- HomeLink® 3 channel remote transmitter located in driver's sunvisor

Vehicle Factory Packages:

- Cold Weather Package - Heated driver and passenger seat; Front facing heated rear seats; Heated steering wheel; Rear seat center armrest with ski bag; headlight washers
- Alcantara Package (Special Order) - Suede headliner upholstery
- Convenience Package - Driver and passenger ventilated seat; Rear electric blind; Vanity mirror with rear; Low tire pressure indicator; Electric trunk/hatch pull down

As far as recent work goes, I performed a major engine service in December. Engine and trans were taken out of the car so that I can replace the infamous plastic coolant pipe that breaks between the block and the oil filter housing. So that was taken care of, and while I had the engine out I also did the following work: new rear main seal and gasket, valve cover gaskets, rebuilt the intake manifold runners, new timing belt/water pump kit, replaced coolant lines on the back of the engine, replaced power steering lines. I also changed the sway bar links.

Air suspension works flawlessly, rear shade is good, MMI screen and MMI itself work great. Every electronic piece on the car works properly. The tires are worn and make noise (continentals) and recently it developed a bit of play in the steering, I suspect it's drivers side inner tie rod.

The car does have 198K miles on the odometer, hence the low price. Keep in mind that it has an impeccable history, loaded with options and major service has been performed. Asking for $9000 which is below book even with the mileage. Car is located in Oak Creek, WI, you can respond to this post or also call at (262)320-7090. Thanks!

Here is a link to the full photo album with over 30 pictures: dropcanvas - instant drag and drop sharing - canvas view

Last edited by black-raven; 05-26-2014 at 02:07 PM.