Archive - Vehicles for Sale Post your vehicles for sale.

2002 A6 2.7T quatro $11,000(or trade)

Search this Thread

Old 04-25-2009, 07:30 PM
1st Gear
Default 2002 A6 2.7T quatro $11,000(or trade)

Serious buyers only.

2002 Audi A6
2.7T
Manual 6-speed
Sport Susp
Black int.
White ext
Tinted windows (darkest legal tint allowed in WI)
Moon roof
57xxx miles
$11000 (or trade for low mileage ext. cab 4x4 3/4ton pickup)

This car is in great condition. I am a private mechanic for a very large private estate in Aspen, CO. I service and maintain a fleet of gas and diesel vehicles, snowmobiles, motorcycles, and heavy duty tractors. I love my job, and am afforded the luxury of time, so I don't short-cut. My longevity in the private sector is testement to my work.

The car was kept in heated storage and driven once a week at the most for the past few years. It made one long highway trip (WI and back). It has only seen Mobil1 full synthetic.

This is my private vehicle, but due to my growing motorcycle collection I need to get rid of it for garage space. I'm not in a hurry to get rid of it, because I am confident it will sell fast enough. So don't try to come at me with some screwy low ball offer thinking it will fly. It won't.

On trades, I will choose a mechanic local to you, and have your vehicle inspected at my expense. You will be responsible for the same if you desire.

New: front brake pads (55xxx miles); passenger CV (done @ 57xxx miles; boot tore, and again, I don't shortcut) ; K&N airfilter (since new, serviced annually)
Flaws: Small indentation drivers side door; touch-up paint on a few rock chip spots, but nothing I consider obvious.

I have a second set of wheels and tires (winter) that I will sell in addition to the car. They are NOT included but have at least 2 seasons left in them. Wheels on the car are BBS and tires have about 70% tread left. I will negotiate a very fair price if you need them for your climate.

Contact me for pictures and any additional information. I can take pictures of ANYTHING on the car, since I have a lift that makes it easy to inspect the undercarrige. Please leave me an email address to get ahold of you.

Car is sold as-is, and buyer will be responsible for pickup or shipping.