Archive - Vehicles for Sale Post your vehicles for sale.

2001.5 Audi S4, 6 Speed, Alcantara, Low miles, Very Clean!

Search this Thread

Old 01-20-2008, 10:03 AM
1st Gear
Default 2001.5 Audi S4, 6 Speed, Alcantara, Low miles, Very Clean!

Up for sale is a 2001.5 Audi S4 nogaro blue with the classy alcantara interior. The car as you all know comes with a 2.7L twin turbo engine which in this vehicle is mated with a flawlessly shifting 6 speed transmission. It only has 59,000 miles and is in pristine condition, I have had quite a few S4’s in the past and I must say this is hands down the cleanest I have ever owned. The exterior of the car is in excellent shape. No rust what so ever, and no major scratches or dents. The paint still has a shine as if it just rolled out of the showroom for the first time. The interior could pass for one in a 25k mile car. The seats are very clean, carpet has no stains or wear marks anywhere. The alcantara is not fuzzing, it’s actually in great shape for a car with close to 60k on it. The driver side bolster has a little bit of a wear mark but nothing that stands out at all. All the electronics in the car work properly, all the windows go up and down fine, the sunroof open and closes fine, xenon lights work fine as well as the self adjusting headlight lenses. The car drives like new, it pulls real strong and shifts perfectly fine. No grinding or crunching in any gears. There are no check engine lights, airbag lights, or abs lights on the cluster. This car is completely ahead of schedule with its maintenance history. I work on these cars for a living and know them very well. I take a lot of pride in what I do and my work reflects it. Below is a list of mods and maintenance that was done recently on the car.
Exterior
I would rate the exterior a 9.5 out of 10
Bran new OEM fog lights just installed
RS4 Grill
Headlights are in perfect shape, with no pitting or haze at all
Factory badges removed for a nice smooth look
Just had the front bumper re-painted so its basically perfect not a single chip on it. I also purchased an oem license plate filler panel with no holes drilled out.
Interior
I would rate the overall interior a 9 out 10
As stated above the seats and carpet are all in excellent shape
The alcantara is also in very good shape
I purchased bran new oem s4 winter mats
I also have the factory carpet mats which are in good shape and will be included with the sale along with the winter mats
The cluster has a few lines missing from the center display which I can have fixed at buyers expense
Engine/Transmission
I would rate the overall drivetrain of this car a 9 out of 10. There was a lot of maintenance recently done on the car which would cost any potential s4 buyer a lot of money if needed to be done.
Vast performance ecu upgrade.
K&N air filter in the factory air box
Bran new OEM battery
Complete timing belt job just completed which included the following: timing belt, water pump, thermostat, timing belt hydraulic tensioner, both idler rollers and serpentine belt,.
OEM valve cover gaskets along with timing chain tensioner gasket were just done about 1000 miles ago
Fan clutch was recently replaced
No engine codes or any codes for that matter
Bran new OE clutch, pressure plate, and throw out bearing just installed.
Trans shifts perfect in all gears
Oil was changed every 3000 miles using Mobil 1 fully synthetic oil, and the last oil change was about 500 miles ago.
Suspension
Bran new tie rod ends just installed followed by a four point wheel alignment
Lower control arms where changed about 15k ago.
Upper arms are still in good shape and do not have any play in the bushings.
All the axles are fine, including all the axles boots
Sway bar end links are fine
Overall, the suspension feels very solid the steering wheel does not shake or vibrate at any speed even when braking
Brakes
The brakes are still in good shape. I would say the fronts have about 60% life and the rears have about 75% life remaining.
Stereo
Factory Bose sound system. None of the speakers are blown and the radio works perfectly fine
Wheels and tires
The car currently has a set of 5 BBS CH’S in 18x8. The 5th wheel is the spare which fits in the spare tire well perfectly fine.
The front tires have about 40 % life left on them
The rear tires have about 10%-20% life remaining on them.

This is one of the cleanest S4’s around and again all the maintenance is completely up to date. There is close to 5000 dollars worth of maintenance recently done to the car. If you need to contact me or have any questions about the car feel free to call me at (201) 618-0909. I can also be reached through email, elitemotors@gmail.com. You can also check out my site at www.elitemotorsnj.com . I am looking to get $17,500 for the car which I believe is a very fair price for a car with this mileage and in this current condition.
More pics can be viewed by using the following link below:
http://www.picturetrail.com/gallery/...&members=1

Old 01-20-2008, 12:27 PM
1st Gear
Default RE: 2001.5 Audi S4, 6 Speed, Alcantara, Low miles, Very Clean!

Where are you located at ?

Old 01-20-2008, 04:13 PM
1st Gear

Reason for new clutch so early? Are you the owner and do you know the previous owner, driving happits and what not.

Old 01-21-2008, 11:17 AM
1st Gear

I am located in Bergen County NJ, the car had a noisy throw out bearing so the trans had to come off anyway to change the part. Thats why we put a new clutch setup in it.

Old 01-21-2008, 12:15 PM
1st Gear

Do you have the stock set of rims as well ? I am very interested inyour car I have been surching for one much like yours for the past two months and have had no luck. The only thing is I am located in Colorado so I would have to have it shiped here, some people do not feel confortable doing this, but if anyting wouldyou be ok with that ? Also do you have the reciepsor documentation of all the things done to the car, why are you selling it, and what owner are you 1st 2nd?

Thanks, Justin

Old 01-21-2008, 04:18 PM
1st Gear

Justin, I do not have the stock rims for the car all I have it what you see on the car currently. I have no problem shipping the car to you please call me though to discuss details. I also have paperwork on whats been done to the car. I would be the third owener and am selling it becuase I got something new.

Old 01-21-2008, 09:44 PM
1st Gear

Ok I will be giving you a call in the next few days, if you could maybe pm me your adress or zip so I can get an idea of shipping cost as well asthe vin numberthe would be greate ! Talk to you soon.

Justin

Old 01-28-2008, 01:36 AM
4th Gear

is this still for sale?

Old 01-30-2008, 09:48 AM
1st Gear

Yup the car is still up for sale, I was out of town and did not have a chance to show it last week. If anyone would like to see the car or talk to me in person feel free to call me at 201-618-0909

Old 02-21-2008, 01:17 PM
1st Gear

awww FAK! You sold it! God Damnit! I NEED ONE OF THESE! so close, yet so very far away...