Archive - Vehicles for Sale Post your vehicles for sale.

2000 Stage 2 Audi S4 B5 Quattro w/ Rieger body kit! San Francisco

Search this Thread

Old 07-03-2008, 07:48 PM
1st Gear
Default 2000 Stage 2 Audi S4 B5 Quattro w/ Rieger body kit! San Francisco

For Sale

2000 Stage 2 Audi S4 Quattro! BBS CH Rims, Bose, leather.
<p>

It saddens me greatly, but after a painful experience of parking in the city, I’ve decided to sell my 2000 Audi S4. The car is in great shape and has some really amazing modifications, including a stage 2 performance chip (that really makes the 2.7 liter twin turbo engine scream), milltek sport exhaust, 18” BBS rims, a small (but really nice looking) rear spoiler with working brake lights, a Rieger RS4 body kit, cold weather package, ski package, and a beautiful Momo shift ****.
<p>

The car is in great shape and has 137,000 miles. The mileage is mostly highway, as I previously drove 3 hours roundtrip to work at my last job in Ohio and then drove out here to California a year ago. It does have some dings and scratches compliments of San Francisco street parking – but everything is shown in the pictures. Tire tread is low in the back, but the front tires still have some good life. The body kit has taken a little bit of a beating while here in the city, as the rear valence has been cracked in two places (it has a temporary fix that keeps it together nicely) and the front has a small crack at the wheel well). A sensor occasionally goes off saying that the cat. needs to be replaced, but it passed California SMOG tests without a problem and the dealer recommended not fixing it. I have had the car serviced very regularly by Fred Baker Porsche and Audi in Bedford, OH (440.232.4700), a very proficient porsche & audi shop with incredible racing experience. The installed stage 2 chip makes an amazing difference. The car pulls SO hard down low and keeps it up through all six gears.
<p>

The interior is in really great shape. Absolutely no tears or signs of wear. I’ve been very meticulous about keeping it clean. Heated, power front seats, Bose sound system, 6 CD disc changer and in-dash CD player, trip computer, sunroof with tilt and sunshade.
<p>

I also have a set of winter wheels and tires that I will include if you pay shipping from Ohio. (The car is in San Francisco).
<p>

Please feel free to contact me with any questions. I am asking $11,000 obo. I must have the cash in hand in order to let you test drive it and I’ll probably just ride along with you. You crash it and it’s yours.