Archive - Vehicles for Sale Post your vehicles for sale.

2000 Audi S4 w/ Alcantara - AWE Stage 3 Atlanta, GA

Search this Thread

Old 03-13-2011, 03:39 PM
1st Gear
Default 2000 Audi S4 w/ Alcantara - AWE Stage 3 Atlanta, GA

Full disclosure - This car was stolen in June 2010 and recovered less than 12 hours later. I have been absolutely meticulous about ensuring the car is in better than new condition and have the receipts to prove it. I have had several independent shops, as well as dealerships thoroughly inspect the car to ensure proper running condition (these include Nalley Audi, Autobahn Perfromance, Ringtec Atlanta and Imola Motorsports). No expense has been spared whatsoever with this car. The title is not affected in any way, and I have all of the insurance and shop documentation to back up all of the work. This was an unfortunate event, that did have an upside - many older parts are replaced with brand new parts.

I have had, and loved this car since June of 2008. The car currently has 104,XXX and is in absolutely incredible mechanical condition, with the interior also being excellent and the exterior being very good (minor nicks and bumps from being 10 years old, my daily driver and having 100k). Reason for sale is moving to an Avant/SUV to accommodate my still growing Yellow Lab (if you’ve ever rescued a dog you understand this….He started small but hasn’t stopped growing…) - I can't reasonably allow myself to put him in the rear seat with alcantara interior, nor is it particularly comfortable or safe for him. This is not a hackjob/DIY car. It has been serviced at the dealership, AWE, APR, Imola Motorsports and Ringtec Atlanta exclusively.

It is up to date on EVERYTHING. This includes:
Flush of all fluids (Yes, all – diff, transmission, brake fluid, A/C, coolant….Everything), aside from power steering, in the last month.
New front and rear rotors and pads (front for the Brembo kit were $1400 in parts alone –all new hardware installed at this time as well)
Fuel filter
Cabin filter
Driver's front axle (OEM, not Febi/Empi trash)
Valve cover gaskets
Cam tensioner seals
Auxillary water pump
Coolant expansion tank
DVs
Upper intake hoses, F-Hose etc.
The only thing that hasn't been done is the control arms, which I have had checked periodically and they have zero play.
Brand new OEM S4 Bumper (many pictures don't show this, fitment is much better now)

Most recently it received (as in less than a month ago)
A transmission (a full one, not a do-it-at-home kit) from Scotty at Advanced (I told insurance I had concerns and they tore it down and replaced it for me). The new transmission is fully updated (all updated OEM part numbers, micropeened, stress relieved and treated 1st and 2nd etc) and still under a 6 month/unlimited mile warranty.
A full OEM prop shaft (including joints and bearings) was installed.
Full timing belt, water pump and all related belts, tensioners etc.

If you’ve done any research on B5 S4s, you’ll notice that virtually every part that could break on a B5 has been replaced on mine.

I have two sets of BRAND NEW tires – Nitto NeoGens and Continental Snows (currently on car). Both sets have less than 2,000 miles on them.

Below is the mod list, with associated prices:
Exterior
• H&R Coilovers- $1154.95
• Silver VMR710 Wheels Hypersilver- $799 –
• M3 style mirror housings - ~$200
• 35% Ceramic tint - $350
• RS4 Grille - $199
• Oettinger Rear spoiler – $483
• Front Euro tag - $40
• Red Brembo 355mm brake kit - $3,495
• Valeo European code headlamps - $795
Interior
• Black leather with silver alcantara interior - ~$800 used
• Alcantara shift boot - $60
• Momo shift **** - $92
• AWE pedals with deadpedal- $69.99 and $39.95
• GReddy turbo timer – 99.95
• Podi Boost Gauge - $149
• Avid F700 in-dash GPS with Bluetooth and iPod hardwire - $400 $50
• Valentine 1 hardwired radar detector - $399
• K40 indash laser/radar detector (front and rear with laser) - $1700
• Alcantara armrest
• Toy Guy? Short shift kit - $150
• Compustar 2-way alarm -~$600
Motor
• AWE Stage III fueling kit (MAF, injectors, ECU, OEM BW K04 Turbos/inlets) – 5,639.95
• Additional programs (Race fuel, security kill, and valet) - $445, $50, $50
• AWE Intercoolers - $1,295.95
• Vast Water Meth kit -$300
• 034 Track density motor mounts - $190
• 034 snub with cage - $65
• AWE light weight flywheel - $749.95
• AWE Stage II clutch - $649
• AWE downpipes - $1295.95
• Scorpion Catback Exhaust – No longer made approx $800
• AWE drive train stabilizer with poly mount - $279.99
• Samco Hose Kit - $481.74
• Sway Bars (H&R front and Neuspeed rear) - $274.95 $389.95

You will NOT find a better sorted car, especially at this price. This car is equipped with all top notch parts, and has been reinforced in every conceivable way. This is a steal to get into a shop serviced, meticulously maintained, 2nd owner car with all the desirable options and modifications. This is a turnkey car which needs absolutely nothing (if I were to keep it I would tune out the secondary 02s as I get a CEL from the HFCs, but this doesn't affect anything in terms of longevity, performance or reliability).

Here's some additional info:

Car was at Speed and Mischief:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zGZE_irowiw You can see a small pull of the car just after the 2:00 mark

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o906DE9lygY Again at 0:52

Flikr album of the car at various points - THE ONLY INCLUDED WHEELS ARE THE VMR 710s and the black leather seats are sold - car is sold with Alcantara seats

http://www.flickr.com/photos/6054985...7626257276520/

Price is currently $15,995