Archive - Vehicles for Sale Post your vehicles for sale.

2000 Audi RS4 FOR SALE!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 01-23-2008, 01:25 PM
2nd Gear
Default RE: 2000 Audi RS4 FOR SALE!!!!!

I got excited when I saw a B5 RS4 for sale...only to see anotherstage III. Don't advertise RS4! [:@]

Old 01-23-2008, 07:47 PM
1st Gear

ur funny. If you give me another 10 grand ill put the kit on for you. In reality it is an rs4 with out the kit dousch

Old 01-25-2008, 04:07 AM
2nd Gear

No. Its not. The RS4 has different internals (cylinder heads)and if I were to buy a B5 RS4 I would want my euro recaro seats, steering wheel, etc; not to mention it would be an avant! In our reality the only thing "RS4" about your S4 is yourk04's, intercoolers, and clutch/flywheel but I'll leave the douche comment out.

Old 01-25-2008, 05:48 AM
CLX
Zombie Defense Force

ORIGINAL: kmotors

ur funny. If you give me another 10 grand ill put the kit on for you. In reality it is an rs4 with out the kit dousch
You spelled douche wrong you stupid f*ck, and that's not an RS4. It's just an S4 with some pretty standard mods. The real RS4 had the biturbo engine tuned by Cosworth, not some jerk-off who thinks that K04's and RS4 SMICS make an RS4 engine. Plus, it was only available in Avant form, and only sold in Europe and very few Latin American countries. Post up the VIN and prove me wrong, because when we run it it will just come back as an S4.

Besides, I doubt you even did the brakes, because the real RS4 had 14.2" brakes on the front. Could you even fit those under those wheels you have?

Old 01-25-2008, 04:19 PM
2nd Gear

^^^ Ouch... should have done your research a bit before you started calling people a douche about things they know more about than you... If you want to go cry in the corner a little thats understandable becuase you just took a beating... lol

NOT RS4!

Old 01-25-2008, 05:53 PM
1st Gear

The funny thing is that im getting so many people to look at this car and that is the whole point. All i know is that this car whoops on lambos and ferraris. It was tuned by the best tuner around and is pumping 400 to the wheels on an all wheel dyno. I changed the almost everything on this car to make it an rs4. Im sorry i dont want to drive a station wagon around. Im not married with 5 kids. If you want spend an extra 10 grand and make it into what ever u want. The hard work is done and the power is there. Go ahead and import an rs4 from germany spend 80 grand and still get worked by the one we built. HAHAHAHAHA

Old 01-25-2008, 06:08 PM
1st Gear

[ ] rs4
[x] s4

Old 01-25-2008, 11:28 PM
CLX
Zombie Defense Force

The funny thing is that im getting so many people to look at this car and that is the whole point. All i know is that this car whoops on lambos and ferraris. It was tuned by the best tuner around and is pumping 400 to the wheels on an all wheel dyno. I changed the almost everything on this car to make it an rs4. Im sorry i dont want to drive a station wagon around. Im not married with 5 kids. If you want spend an extra 10 grand and make it into what ever u want. The hard work is done and the power is there. Go ahead and import an rs4 from germany spend 80 grand and still get worked by the one we built. HAHAHAHAHA
No, it doesn't. If it did, you would have posted some dyno charts and videos of it 'whooping' on 'lambos.' Maybe you just raced a Fiero with a Ferrari conversion kit, driven by my grandmother, who was actually parking at the time. And you thought it was close. You're a f*cking sh*thead and I am willing to bet money you don't sell that car to anyone who knows two sh*ts about them.

Old 01-26-2008, 12:02 AM
1st Gear

wow. This is so funny. Your mad cuz my car is fast. Ok yeah. If you come look at the car ill show you the dyno but you probably cant afford it anyways so dont waist my time. I dont race and video tape it that ish is g#y. I dont care if I sell it or not cuz this is my daily driver. Dont get mad just step your game up and make your s4 have 400 hp to the wheels. Just because the people who tune your crapy car cant get it up to 400 isnt my fault. You should go to someone who knows what they are doing. There was alot of money put into this car and I bet my life it would beat 90% of the cars on the street. your right it was a Fiero with a Ferrari conversion kit, driven by your grandmother, who was actually parking at the timewowyour just so smart I just like reading these funny comments people leave . Im not trying to pick fights I dont even know what people are so mad about its a car. Well have a good one and enjoy driveing in your SLOW CAR HAHAHAAA

Old 01-26-2008, 02:24 PM
CLX
Zombie Defense Force

wow. This is so funny. Your mad cuz my car is fast. Ok yeah. If you come look at the car ill show you the dyno but you probably cant afford it anyways so dont waist my time. I dont race and video tape it that ish is g#y. I dont care if I sell it or not cuz this is my daily driver. Dont get mad just step your game up and make your s4 have 400 hp to the wheels. Just because the people who tune your crapy car cant get it up to 400 isnt my fault. You should go to someone who knows what they are doing. There was alot of money put into this car and I bet my life it would beat 90% of the cars on the street. your right it was a Fiero with a Ferrari conversion kit, driven by your grandmother, who was actually parking at the time wow your just so smart I just like reading these funny comments people leave . Im not trying to pick fights I dont even know what people are so mad about its a car. Well have a good one and enjoy driveing in your SLOW CAR HAHAHAAA
You're just a ***** who won't sell your slowass fake RS4, and the only reason you won't provide dyno charts is because you know it doesn't have the numbers. You claim to beat other cars with it, and fail to provide any proof so, once again, you've just made a big *** of yourself. People are mad about this car because you're lying worse than George Bush, and I bet you're not even half as good looking. I guarantee that every single person who's looked at your car has turned it down, which is why you're pumping it so much. Get a f*cking clue, dipsh*t.

Quick Reply: 2000 Audi RS4 FOR SALE!!!!!