Archive - Vehicles for Sale Post your vehicles for sale.

1999 A4 2.8 Quattro DC, VA, MD area asking 7,800

Search this Thread

Old 04-27-2008, 03:29 PM
Default 1999 A4 2.8 Quattro DC, VA, MD area asking 7,800

1999 Audi A4 2.8 Quattro

Silver with Black Leather interior
132,XXX miles
Premium Package
Sport Package
5-Speed Manual Transmission
This means that the car has it all, heated seats, sports suspension, three spoke steering wheel, six spoke sport wheels, front and rear sway bars, Bose sound system, moon roof, six disk changer, ski bag, everything you could ever want in a car and then some. I have experience as a mechanic and have taken great care of the vehicle. I am a huge fan of preventative maintenance and keeping up with what needs to be done. Within the past couple of months I have replaced the front two axles, spark plugs, purge valve, serpentine belt, and roller. I just changed the oil and I have always been extremely precise with oil changes. I use Castrol Premium Synthetic and change the oil every 3,000 miles (Below what is require for synthetic). I also performed a fuel injection service (not just a bottle of injector cleaner) in January. I just put brand new tires on the car as well. The timing belt was replaced at 90k and I have a second timing belt kit that will go with the car. The timing belt should be replaced again at 180k. The car also has a set of high intensity discharge headlights and an after market intake air filter. There are only three flaws with the car. There is a door ding on the front right fender. I have to point it out to people and I received an estimate of 90 dollars to have the dent popped out at a paint-less dent removal shop. There is about an inch and a half of clear coat that has begun to peel on the front bumper. Finally, there is a small (maybe 3 inch) blister (small hairline cracks in the paint) on the back of the rear bumper. The rest of the vehicle is flawless. I have loved the vehicle. It is amazing in both snow and rain. I have never even spun a tire and would not hesitate to drive it anywhere at anytime regardless of the weather. The blue book on the car is 8,800 and does not factor in the recent maintenance. I am only asking 7,800. I am also open to trades. I am looking for an LS1, LS2, LS6 motor. I would also be very open to a Honda CBR 600RR/F3/F4 bike. All of these would obviously require additional cash to even out to roughly 7,800. I am only selling the car because I am generating more money for a summer BMW e30 project. Thank you for looking.

These are the most recent pictures I have of the car. I had black 18 inch wheels on the car so that I could upgrade the brakes to A8 rotors paired with TT carriers. I ended up selling the carriers to a friend and therefore put the stock 6 spoke sport wheels back on which are also pictured. Also, the car has new headlights which will be pictured at the bottom. The original headlights will go with the car. The buyer can can chose which set of wheels, or both. Both have brand new tires. Thank you.

I am currently unable to load pictures. Please email me, ggoodlin@gmu.edu , and I will gladly email you pictures of the car. Thank you.

Old 05-03-2008, 07:34 PM
Default RE: 1999 A4 2.8 Quattro DC, VA, MD area asking 7,800

I am willing to deliver with in reason. Say around 150 miles. Willing to travel further if buyer will help pay for gas. Thank you.