Archive - Vehicles for Sale Post your vehicles for sale.

1998 Audi A6 Quattro 18" rims priced CHEAP

Search this Thread

Old 01-29-2007, 01:54 PM
1st Gear
Default 1998 Audi A6 Quattro 18" rims priced CHEAP

ok guys, i'll give this one more chance on here. what i have is a 98 A6 Quattro 2.8 auto/tip. it's a gold champagne color with beige leather, power everything, sunroof, etc... car is near mint condition with one small scratch on the rear bumper and one on the front... car has just over 70K miles...

when previously listed it had 2 problems... the LCD display was fuzzy and the drivers window was slow... i have since gotten a hold of the parts to fix these problems and they will be fixed by the end of the week. now this car will have NO issues at all. the car just had the timing belt replaced and went through a full service including the transmission. my audi guy said it's fine... i have never had a problem with it and the original owner had it serviced regularly so there are no issues with anything on the car.

it's got upgraded head light and fog light bulbs for the HID appearance, upgraded subwoofer to go with the BOSE concert system and cd changer, and it has a set of 18" Mercedes McLaren SLR replica wheels with custom Audi center caps. they are the correct lug, offset, and tire size for the car. my wife did rub up against a curb not too long ago and put rash on the passenger side but it is not visible unless you're right up on it. the stock 16" rims with Pirelli tires are also included with car...

i was asking 10900 for the car and did not have many offers, i have since gotten the parts to fix the 2 small problems and will be asking 10,500 for the car in perfect condition. keep in mind the timing belt, as well as other belts, transmission, air conditioner, etc... whatever you can think of Audi went through and checked out w/in 1 or 2 thousand miles and there are no problems. the car has a very unique look with the wheels, i have had many people ask me if they are stock or not, and i've never seen another one like it with these wheels. i guess my secret is out now but oh well...

please do nor respond on here as i do not check often. if you are interested in talking about or seeing this vehicle, please email me directly at nick.davis@fnfs.net throughout the week... or call me any time at 904-334-5525 or 904-562-0806. the car is located in Jacksonville, FL

I am a motivated seller with a clean clear title in hand. i have since purchased my newer 2.7 A6 so now is the time to get this one... this has to leave the garage so i can put the new one in...

here is a link to 20 or so pictures of the car that were taken a month or so ago. the car is in no worse shape than then because it has been detailed since and looks incredible... pics do not do this car justice.

PICTURE LINK: http://s135.photobucket.com/albums/q147/nick0829/

Old 01-30-2007, 11:19 AM
1st Gear
Default RE: 1998 Audi A6 Quattro 18" rims priced CHEAP

bump to top for the morning