Archive - Vehicles for Sale Post your vehicles for sale.

1993 Audi S4 for sale

Search this Thread

Old 01-20-2014, 12:08 AM
1st Gear
Default 1993 Audi S4 for sale

I have an Audi S4 with 150,000 miles for sale in Oakland, California.

I'm not posting too many details for now because I really don't know if anyone would be interested in it. Overall it is in good condition, especially for a 20 year old car, however before Christmas we were told it has a coolant leak in the heater core. Those who know their stuff will realize this is a $$$ fix and the estimates I've had are from $1500 to $1800. Over the last six months the gradual coolant leak has progressed and currently it still driveable for short distances so long as you have some coolant to spare, however it will need work very soon!

Basically it's a big job on an old car that isn't worth a lot so regrettably I'm going to be letting it go and being sentimental I figured there is some Audi fanatic that would jump at the chance to get this classic luxury car. If you can do the work yourself or have a friendly mechanic you can even make it financially worth your while.

I have a floor price that I can get guaranteed, but basically I'm asking $2000 or best offer from someone who knows what they are getting into. My guess is this is worth well over 2x that if you can part it out but unfortunately living in a condo without garage space I don't have that option. And if you can do the repair yourself I've seen these S4s go for over $4K. Obviously I'd rather not see it parted out but economics is economics so that's your choice.

If you want more details please contact me - i'ts red, black leather, and all the standard trimmings (moon roof, CD changer, etc. etc.).

Old 02-08-2014, 10:34 PM
1st Gear
Default Sold yet?

Let me know. I'm interested. Although I'm on the East Coast, I have a brother down in LA that can handle things out there for me.