Archive - Vehicles for Sale Post your vehicles for sale.

02 ALLROAD 6 Speed 2.7t

Search this Thread

Old 06-21-2012, 09:30 AM
3rd Gear
Default 02 ALLROAD 6 Speed 2.7t

Would make a good project for BT build! Does need some TLC but you guys are used to Audis being that way. lol Ill miss her a bunch but time to move on. Really wanna start my future build as soon as possible. Need this gone first. Make offers!

From Craigslist ad....

For sale is my 02 Audi Allroad.

Has the 2.7 twin turbo motor. All Wheel Drive! Awesome in the snow, rain, or mud!
6 speed manual!
125k miles
6 disc changer
ALL 4 heated seats
Bose system
heated mirrors and steering wheel
Xenons

Lots of new parts!
Does not need much!

new parts- Clutch and Pressure Plate less than 5k miles on, New control arms, tire rods, new air suspension compressor, new speed sensors, only15k on new brakes and rotors, 5k on new cam seals and valve cover gaskets. Tires only have about 5k miles on them as well. New fuel filter and cabin filter

Needs- Could probably use a new front sway bar, rear control arms in future, and new 02 sensors, engine mounts starting to show age, flex pipe on exhaust bad. Car comes with a cat back flowmaster exhaust which has not been installed yet. If this was all replaced, car would be like new!
Front window tint showing age, peeling a bit.

CEL is on due to 02 sensors.

Car also has stock rear air bags on suspension and newer aftermarket bags up front. Also has bilstein aftermarket shocks.

Car is stock other than that! Has been good car. Motor has been reliable. Turbos still in good shape and boost well. Have always let engine warm up and cool down before shut down.

Pretty rare color/trans combo. Prototype allroad was an all green 6 speed. Only 59 green manuals sent to US in 02.
Highland green with Green interior!

Still runs well!

Very hard to find 6 speed allroads!

Looking for 7100 which i think is far. Needs a little work and if i did, i would be asking for 10. Its a great car, just needs some TLC to get 100% This car is solid!

If anyone wants to build a stage 3 wagon, and have ultimate sleeper car, this is the one!

Located in Cincinnati tri state area.

Pics to come!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 06-27-2012, 11:22 AM
1st Gear

I'll be waiting for the pics. From your text, the only thing that need done now, is the exhaust leak? Does the flowmaster setup replace the flex pipe, or will the new owner still need to get a flex pipe? It won't pass inspection in my state with an exhaust leak.

Old 06-28-2012, 09:49 AM
3rd Gear

Too late, sorry it sold locally in cincy!

Deal was too good to pass up i guess. lol