Archive - Misc Items for Sale List anything that doesn't fit in the other catergories above within.

Rolex YACHTMASTER

Search this Thread

Old 05-27-2005, 06:32 PM
1st Gear
Default RE: Rolex YACHTMASTER

how bout a hug... ok and a hand shake.

Old 05-27-2005, 06:50 PM
3rd Gear

999999999999.9999999999999999999999999 percent sure its stolen

Old 05-27-2005, 07:18 PM
1st Gear

wow out of all the peeps in here black991.8tq is the only one that wrote a decent reply(even though it aint true)lol... all the others/..... are u trying to raise your post counters?!?! how bout a hug? fine $1 is my final offer?? lol dude just leave the crappy posts out... if ur serious bout the watch then post something usefullif not then laugh about it but geez dont take up space writing worthless crap.
yes the watch is a REPLICA rolex, no its not stolen.. replicas sell for around $1000 on internet sites. just testing the waters.. thanks again.

Old 05-27-2005, 11:19 PM
1st Gear

ORIGINAL: cashphlow11

wow out of all the peeps in here black991.8tq is the only one that wrote a decent reply(even though it aint true)lol... all the others/..... are u trying to raise your post counters?!?! how bout a hug? fine $1 is my final offer?? lol dude just leave the crappy posts out... if ur serious bout the watch then post something usefullif not then laugh about it but geez dont take up space writing worthless crap.
yes the watch is a REPLICA rolex, no its not stolen.. replicas sell for around $1000 on internet sites. just testing the waters.. thanks again.
replica's do not sell for thousands of dollers stop lieng. thats crap replica's sell on ebay for like $20 for a really good replica, i know because i have seen them before

Old 05-28-2005, 01:13 AM
2nd Gear

There's only one watch to take pride in it having been made in China, and it's way cooler than any fake RoleXXX...

Bet none of you got one of these!

[IMG]local://upfiles/4220/7297B5F2DC5B4D6C9BCEC1F1C4086941.jpg[/IMG]

Dung Xiao Ping even waves while you check the time! ($7 Ebay)

Old 05-28-2005, 05:40 AM
1st Gear

ohh god now this dimwit derek.... dude u gotta be a little smarter to even talk like that.... first off SHOW me a REPLICA even being sold on ebay... NEXT show me one that sells for 20 bux... if you can show me that then ill shut up!! but for now ill quote my other post "if ur serious bout the watch then post something usefull if not then laugh about it but geez dont take up space writing worthless crap." and if you want proof of REPLICAS BEING SOLD FOR NEAR $1000...check this website...

http://www.idealwatches.com/index-fake-rolex.htm

before talking like a dumb idiot...lol

Old 05-28-2005, 05:42 AM
1st Gear

by the way cameron....hahah i gots to say i love that damn watch of yours... i would love to have that little dude wave at me whenever i needed the time.....rofl!

Old 05-30-2005, 12:56 PM
5th Gear

Rolex's have a sweep second hand... it never stops moving. The knock offs second hand moves every second.

And wow, that is really admirable... at least the really cheap ones have the decency to mispell the name... you're just a huge ***, and completely ripping rolex off. And your first post made no mention of this being a replica...

hah, why am I even saying replica? these are fakes... sell them as such.

Old 05-30-2005, 04:55 PM
5th Gear

a "replica" is an AC cobra kit car.....a "replica" is a painting of Van Gogh's starry night done by another artist......this is not a "replica".....this is a knock-off.

Old 05-31-2005, 03:44 PM
1st Gear

WOW HEADSHOK! ARENT we smart??!! lol its CALLED PERPETUAL MOVEMENT AKA AUTOMATIC..... my watch is an AUTOMATIC second hand keeps moving...doesnt "tick", stop for every second.... and secondly UR THE HUGE *** here because unlike the FAKE ROLEX's out there mine is A REPLICA not FAKE... have you even checked out the website www.idealwatches.com ???? IF U READ ULL FIND THAT the watches they sell on there are CALLED REPLICAS!!! they arent REAL ROLEX's but are SWISS made..therfore they have the name of REPLICA! if you were to make a REPLICA of a car YOU WOULDNT CALL IT A MAUDI you would make it as close as possible to the real thing... why name it something else.. then it wouldnt be considered a REPLICA it would be a whole different car...read what you yourself WROTE "at least the really cheap ones have the decency to mispell the name... " <------- my watch isnt one of those "really" cheap ones you speak of jackass.. and finally NO I DIDNT MENTION THAT IT WAS REPLICA IN MY FIRST POST.....but READ DOWN ONE POST after my original post and youll see that I CLARIFIED IT WAS A REPLICA!!!!! like in any FORUM read and RESEARCH B4 you open your mouth and post something stupid.[sm=noooo.gif]

Quick Reply: Rolex YACHTMASTER