Archive - Misc Items for Sale List anything that doesn't fit in the other catergories above within.

FS Computer/XBOX Logitec X530 5.1 system

Search this Thread

Old 03-14-2007, 02:23 PM
2nd Gear
Default FS Computer/XBOX Logitec X530 5.1 system

Just wondering if anyone would be interested in a nice Logitec 5.1 setup for their home computer, xbox or home theater system. the model is X530. The box says its compatible with game consoles like the xbox provided youve got the adapter. Overall, its a great system actually. very simple to set up. its pretty loud, ive never had it over 45%, just never needed it THAT loud. i havent had this setup for a long time, so its still in "like new" condition. theres no scratches or scuff on any of it, all the wires are in good shape, nothing is missing, there are no blown speakers. i will need to sell it because the audiophile in me go the best of the gullible me and we are now planning on purchasing some dope studio monitors. my other computer has a 2.1 altec lansing setup, but i hardly use it, so itll be enough. i dont need to use this 5.1 setup in any other room in the house. frankly ive got 5.1 damn near in every room, plus all other stuff. i really dont want it to just sit there and not be used. i'd part with it for 50 plus whatever shipping would be to your location. i charge actual shipping not like some people that charge 50 bucks for a 99C knick knack. i still have the original box from it and i think i left the manual in there. you dont really need a manual though, because all the speakers conect to the sub box and its all labeled right on it, so even a 7 year old can connect it together. the speakers can stand on the table or a shelf if you want or the base can rotate and you can hang them on a wall, which i found ingenious because ive never seen any other computer speaker setup with that. theyre great for gaming because with the newer games now they code the sound in 5.1 and youll hear whats happening behind you, which is key for FPS players. they work great with movies and dvd's. the one thing ive never tested these on is my xbox, just because i didnt get the adapter, but im sure it works just fine. if you want to get a hold of me, you can reply here, send me an email to VOTBLINDUB@gmail.com or get a hold of me on AIM, my s/n is VOTBLINDUB

Old 03-14-2007, 02:26 PM
2nd Gear
Default RE: FS Computer/XBOX Logitec X530 5.1 system

ORIGINAL: votblindub

Just wondering if anyone would be interested in a nice Logitec 5.1 setup for their home computer, xbox or home theater system. the model is X530. The box says its compatible with game consoles like the xbox provided youve got the adapter. Overall, its a great system actually. very simple to set up. its pretty loud, ive never had it over 45%, just never needed it THAT loud. i havent had this setup for a long time, so its still in "like new" condition. theres no scratches or scuff marks on any of it, all the wires are in good shape, nothing is missing, there are no blown speakers. i will need to sell it because the audiophile in me go the best of the gullible me and we are now planning on purchasing some dope studio monitors. my other computer has a 2.1 altec lansing setup, but i hardly use it, so itll be enough. i dont need to use this 5.1 setup in any other room in the house. frankly ive got 5.1 damn near in every room, plus all other stuff. i really dont want it to just sit there and not be used. i'd part with it for 50 plus whatever shipping would be to your location. i charge actual shipping not like some people that charge 50 bucks for a 99C knick knack. i still have the original box from it and i think i left the manual in there. you dont really need a manual though, because all the speakers conect to the sub box and its all labeled right on it, so even a 7 year old can connect it together. the speakers can stand on the table or a shelf if you want or the base can rotate and you can hang them on a wall, which i found ingenious because ive never seen any other computer speaker setup with that. theyre great for gaming because with the newer games now they code the sound in 5.1 and youll hear whats happening behind you, which is key for FPS players. they work great with movies and dvd's. the one thing ive never tested these on is my xbox, just because i didnt get the adapter, but im sure it works just fine. if you want to get a hold of me, you can reply here, send me an email to VOTBLINDUB@gmail.com or get a hold of me on AIM, my s/n is VOTBLINDUB