Archive - Interior/Electrical/Stereo List your Interior/Electrical/Stereo parts for sale here.

Pioneer DEH-P80MP

Search this Thread

Old 01-09-2007, 01:02 PM
Default Pioneer DEH-P80MP

I have a used Pioneer DEH-P80MP CD player for sale. It was in my A4 when I bought it, and I replaced it with an In-Dash DVD Player. It is in excellent working condition, and half the features it has I didn't know about untill I looked at what I just found online. The sound quality of this deck is awesome, and I was kind of disappointed when I had to take it out. It comes with the cage, trim ring, remote, adapter harness, and possibly a mix MP3 CD (I'm not sure if I removed it when. I am asking $150 shipped for it, or possibly trade for parts (i.e. RS4 Grill). Here's stuff I found from elsewhere in the Interworld...

Feature-rich with cutting-edge design is the key aspect of the DEH-P80MP. Search for your WMA and MP3 files with ease using the new 7-way rotary commander. This large rotary **** controls 90 percent of the features and functions, allowing you to access your audio files and folders quickly and also letting you take advantage of all the awesome features of this head unit. Thanks to Pioneer’s Bit Media Expander (BMX) the DEH-P80MP is perfect for those who create their own CDs and want to maintain sound integrity. BMX technology restores critical sound lost during recording of compressed audio CDs, giving the listener a much higher sound quality and improved harmonics otherwise lost in other head units. The DEH-P80MP’s 16-character multi-line display features Pioneer’s Deep Blue Organic EL technology, with a 192 x 48 pixel passive matrix display, providing a very bright, easy to read screen. Want to make the DEH-P80MP truly your style? Then add your own digital images to the screen via CD-R, allowing you to personalize your view and change images on the fly. If you plan on using this receiver to power a set of speakers, Pioneer’s newly-updated MOSFET60 amplifier will amaze you with its high-power output and performance. The DEH-P80MP is also satellite digital audio radio (SDAR) ready, which allows you to choose between XM or Sirius satellite radio services (requires subscription, available separately). A 10-key slim remote is included. Works with Pioneer iPod Adapter (part # CD-IB100, sold separately), as well as other Pioneer IP-Bus accessories.

Features
[ul][*]Auto-Flap Motorized Faceplate[*]MP3 / WMA / WAV / CD Playback[*]SDAR Ready, Supports Either Sirius or XM Radio (requires satellite tuner, available separately)[*]6 Character Text Display with Satellite Radio Operation[*]NEW! Deep Blue OEL Display[*]NEW! MOSFET 60W x 4 (max)[*]Easy EQ (EEQ) switches 5 Factory, 2 User EQ Presets (Super Bass, Powerful, Natural, Vocal, Flat, Custom 1, and Custom 2)[*]OEL Screensavers with Built-In Animated Graphics
[ul][*]2 Screensaver Movies[*]2 Level Indicators[*]4 Background Animations[*]4 Background Pictures[*]Entertainment Clock[*]Features “Screensaver Studio” Capability to Download Custom Pictures & Screensavers [/ul][*]NEW! 7-Way Rotary Commander for Easy File Searching and Operation
[ul][*]Large Offset Rotary **** Found in the Middle of the Unit Controls 90% of the Functions of the Unit[*]Access to Compressed Audio Files and Folders are Swift & Easy with a Turn & Push of the ****[*]Operates like a Joystick to Control Most Audio Features [/ul][*]Supertuner IIID with Digital Processing
[ul][*]Significantly Less Distortion than an Ordinary Tuner[*]Increased Signal-To-Noise (S/N) Ratio[*]Reduced Multi-Path Noise[*]Improved Sensitivity & Stereo Separation[*]24-Station (18FM / 6AM) Presets[*]BSM (Best Station Memory)[*]Up / Down Seek with Selectable Local Tuning [/ul][*]IP-Bus Control for Optional CD/DVD Changer or TV Tuner[*]Three Sets of 4-Volt RCA Preouts (Front, Rear, & Sub)
[ul][*]Front / Rear High-Pass Filter (50/80/125 Hz, 12 dB/oct.)[*]Selectable Low-Pass Filter (50/80/125 Hz, 18 dB/oct.)[*]Sub-Out Level (-12 dB to +12 dB) with Phase Control [/ul][*]Optional Auxiliary Input (requires CD-RB10 or CD-RB20)[*]10-Key Slim Remote[*]iPod Adapter Ready (CD-IB100, sold separately) [/ul]
MP3 Player Specifications
[ul][*]Anti Theft: Removable Faceplate[*]Preamp Outputs: 3 sets[*]Preamp Output Voltage: 4 volts[*]CD Changer Control: yes[*]Remote Control: yes[*]RMS Power: 36W x 4[*]Peak Power: 60W x 4[*]CD Frequency Response: 5-20,000 Hz[*]FM Mono Sensitivity: 8 dBf[*]CD Signal-to-Noise Ratio: 94 dB[*]Amp Total Harmonic Distortion: 0.1 %[/ul]