Archive - Exterior/Body Sell your Body/Exterior parts within.

FS: Almost new A3 Audi Car Cover

Search this Thread

Old 01-22-2008, 07:25 PM
Default FS: Almost new A3 Audi Car Cover

I have a A3 only a few weeks old and ordered this cover from DirectAudi.com which came in last week, here is the product link
http://www.directaudiparts.com/store...cat=256&page=3
I put the cover on once only, and did not realize it had a clear plastic window for the plate, I am not really into that since where I park the rear
of the car takes a very heavy beating from the sun. So the cover has been on my A3 one time, and it was during the day. There are a few dark marks
on the front of the car cover (part that covers the tires) from the tires themselves but they are pretty small. I am not sure if I can return it since Audidirect just said send it back and we will
see.
I am thinking its easier to just sell it for $180 flat if anyone wants it. It goes for $205 plus shipping. If you local (LosAngeles) you can pick it up or maybe even I can
meet you halfway. Overall the cover is basically brand new, it has the Audi rings on the front, (however it does fit a bit snugger than I would like,but it is made by Audi) Overall it is a very high end cover.
I could even ship it for the $190 price if no one here in LA wants to pick it up. It also comes with its own storage bag.
Anyone can also email me directly at info@ducmoto.com
thanks