Archive - Engine/Performance Parts List your Engine/Performance parts for sale within.

Buyers beware

Search this Thread

Old 08-11-2011, 09:35 AM
1st Gear

Really? Hahaha wow bud haven't herd from you in about a month! Tried contacting you about 20 times no response. I mean you could of paid the 75 cents for the delivery confirmation, but you didn't. I asked you to call me over the phone, you didn't. YOU did not refund me, paypal did because you did not respond to paypal in the 10 day window they gave you. Pretty simple bud, you offered a service and your saying it got lost in the mail! Who should I believe you or the usps? Hmmm ill take my chances and go with usps after the 20th time you did not respond. I mean I can post your emails if you want. I'm not slandering you at all. You did this to your self. You did NOTHING to help me figure it out.

Old 08-11-2011, 09:45 AM
1st Gear

Oh and for the aa box I just sold, I got that one from audizine and it can be proved. The guy sent it, I put it in and it did not have the 93 octane program that I wanted. So I took it to the local shop they provided me with all the information I needed and I resold it. Never received one from you. You have no proof of sending it. Why don't you upload the Receicpt from USPS proving you sent it?

Old 08-12-2011, 07:56 AM
1st Gear

Then again prove that you sent it! I can prove where I got that one. Why don't yoyou give me a call I would love to talk to you.

Old 08-12-2011, 06:13 PM
Default Mlarkey19, you just don't get it, do you....

How does one "Upload proof from USPS" on a freaking regular first clkass mail, with no tracking number?
Oh, and your assertion that it would have cost me only $.70 cents to get a tracking #, is pure BS! WHY DIDN'T YOU PAY FOR THE DAMNED SHIPPING AND INSURANCE AND TRACKING #, THEN NONE OF THIS WOULD BE HAPPENING, WOULD IT?
I sold you a fully loaded APR ECU for $300 (Way below fair market value) DID YOU SENDO THE COST OF SHIPPING? NO, YOU DID NOT! Did you sent the cost to cover the Paypal fees? NO, you did not! Did you tell me to go ahead and ship the "Cheapest way possible? Yes, you did! I'm the one that got screwed Mlarkey19! You got a full F'n refund of your $300, didn't you? WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL THE FORUM MEMBERS THAT YOU RECEIVED A FULL REFUND? Why didn't you tell the members of this forum that I offered you another ECU, when I didn't have to? No, you went off half-cocked and filed a Paypal dispute. After that, I decide to brush you aside. I am the one who got screwed! I am out an ECU and the cost of shipping + the cost of Paypal fees, + you slandering my good name all over this forum.
How about instead of a "Phone call", you and I meet up for a "Face to face" discussion on the matter?
It's little punk pukes like you who go through life F'n people over and blaming the world when things don't go your way!
You got your money, back, so why the snivaling? My record on Ebay and the other forums (Audiworld.com, Audizine.com, Audi-Forums.com, etc...) along with my membership with NEFMOTO (Screen name: A6_C5_Allroad), speaks for itself. My Ebay screen name is: Jaudi2.7T and I invite all to look up and see my 100% rating. So, Markley19, how about you post your Ebay info and let the forum members compare?
If you truly did not receive the ECU, then it's a one-in-a-thousand mistake by the USPS and not my fault. Tell the members if you are out any money. Mlarkey19....???? What a crock. You should be banned for post such a slnderous pie of crap and misinformation!

Old 08-13-2011, 09:27 AM
1st Gear

I'll meet face to face. Oh and you scan the reciept maybe??? Plenty of ways to prove that you sent it. Face the facts. I did not receive a item I paid for simple. You messed up. And really grow up. Little pukes? Name calling is a good way to resolve things. So Phil, how come you did not respond to paypal in the 11 day window they gave you? Weird. And why wouldn't I get another ecu after I didn't receive the one you had for sale? Is that so hard to fathom? No it's not. I'm done with this manner. Give me a call. I sent it I'm one of the 40 emails I sent you.

Old 08-13-2011, 09:30 AM
1st Gear

I truly did not receive the item. And yes I got a full refund not from you but from paypal administrators.

Old 08-13-2011, 12:05 PM
1st Gear
Default lessons learned here

1. people with less then a 100 post should not be able to sell or have their own section to do so with buyer beware....

Regardless of that never send an item without confirmation number. if he did not pay the shipping... refund his money as he did not hold up his end of the bargain and if he still wants it he will send the shipping money otherwise you made a good decision.....

You both know what is right or wrong...... you have to live with it but then

again life goes on......... L8R.....

Old 08-14-2011, 02:42 PM

It's rather simple, Markley19! I didn't respond to Paypal's inquirey, because I knew that I didn't have a leg to stand on and that you would win, WHICH YOU DID! To all of the Nay-Sayers out there, think about this: What sense ould it make for me to accept money for an item, via Paypal? It's well known fact, that if the buyer does not receive his item, that his money will be refunded to him, which it was in this case.Markley19, If you truly did not receive the item, then I am sorry! But, you did receive your refund, so whta's the big deal? WHy would you feel compelled to slander my good name with HALF-TRUTHS? you know that you did not send me the AGREED amount to cover the item, shipping and Paypal fees. WHY DIDN'T YOU MENTION THAT CRITICAL FACT, WHEN YOU POSTED YOUR "BUYER BEWARE" POST? Also, why didn't you mention that you told me to "Ship the ECU with the cheapest shipping possible (No tracking number, no confirmation)? Why did you say the it would have cost me only $.70 more to ship with a tracking #, when you know that is total bull cr^p. AND, IF IT WAS ONLY "$.70" TO SHIP WITH TRACKING NUMBER, THEN WHY DIDN'T YOU COUGH UP THE COST OF SHIPPING? You see, Markley19, you lost NOTHING in this deal! You got a FULL REFUND and I lost an ECU. I was humiliated by you, in this thread.

WHAT THE THREAD SHOULD HAVE BEEN TITLED IS: "SELLER BEWARE!"

To all of you who lined up behind Markley19, without asking me about the facts and just taking his word for the truth, shame on you!

Old 08-14-2011, 02:47 PM
Default Refund

Originally Posted by Mlarkey19
I truly did not receive the item. And yes I got a full refund not from you but from paypal administrators.
YOU received the refund from me, Markley19, not the "Paypal administrators"! What a jome. What do you think, all the administrators took up a collection for Markley19 and sent you the money? NO, the money came from my account. Surely, Markley19, even you are capable of understanding such a simple concept.
I PAID THE $300 REFUND AND i OOST AN ECU, THE SHIPPING COST AND THE PAYPAL FEES. I AM THE ONE THAT GOT SCREWED AND THE MEMBERS OF THIS FORUM, KNOW THIS TO BE TRUE!