Archive - Engine/Performance Parts List your Engine/Performance parts for sale within.

Audi 5000 CS Turbo Quattro complete engine, harness, trans/diff, and chipped ECU

Search this Thread

Old 08-14-2005, 03:26 AM
1st Gear
Default Audi 5000 CS Turbo Quattro complete engine, harness, trans/diff, and chipped ECU

I have a complete engine, harness, chipped ECU, transmission/diff, and accessories from a 1986 Audi 5000 CS Turbo Quattro. The engine was replaced about 110k miles ago. It is still in the car and can be driven. The car runs great but is not perfect.

It takes a few seconds longer to start than what I would consider normal. I suspect either a bad check valve on the fuel pump or leaky injectors. There are lots of other things that can cause it, thats just my guess. It also pings a little. I suspect there is 87 octane fuel in it which is likely to be the reason. Most turbo cars need premium fuel. There are also some minor oil leaks. Perhaps a new pan gasket is in order.

These parts for sale are geared for someone who wants to install a turbo motor in thier coupe or 4000. There may be other parts you need to do the swap and really im including anything you want under the hood.

Please do not waste my time if you are not serious, I dont want to pull the motor and have someone change thier mind. I still drive this car and really enjoy it. I am parting it out because the car needs ALOT of work to be nice and I want to keep the suspension and brakes.

If you need any interior(f&r seats are thrashed) parts, or body parts, let me know. The doors and front clip are in good shape. All the glass on the car is good. All doors have well working power windows!!! The sunroof works great but the cloth is missing.

If you have purchased Audi parts before, you will know this is a good deal. Reman starters and alternators run $250 each. The included chipped ECU cost $450 alone. If you are interested in the whole car minus suspension and brakes, I would like $900.

I am in the Sacramento California area. (its the car in my avatar)

Old 03-05-2007, 12:32 AM
1st Gear
Default RE: Audi 5000 CS Turbo Quattro complete engine, harness, trans/diff, and chipped ECU

what up corn dog, is you real name john mclane